Xabashi my condolences

You are what we somalis call indo.adheyg.

You can at least advice Abye to relese Oromo political prisoners and unite oromos as amharas will soon try to throw him under the bus to prevent a blood bath and looting in Addis Ababa.

Meh. Whatever. Call me what you want, as I said before, it doesn't make it true.

OLA will eventually capture all of Oromia inshaaAllaah. Then we will see what happens,

Meh. Whatever. Call me what you want, as I said before, it doesn't make it true.

OLA will eventually capture all of Oromia inshaaAllaah. Then we will see what happens,
What happens to Jawar Mohamed? Is he alive? What about Oromo political prisoners why cant oromo OPDO try at least release them to get redemption.

Aren't you worried that OLA allied themeselves with TPLF? seems like repeat of history.

OLA is, going to have to negotiate and make alliances from a position of strength if they do ally with them. OLA, with the proper leadership-which it has, can definitely be in a better position than the TDF/TPLF. In the 1990's, the TDF/TPLF had the OPDO/ANDM/EPLF, today, it has no-one, other than perhaps the West and Egypt/Sudan, but they wouldn't commit troops-it doesn't seem like they would, at least.

What happens to Jawar Mohamed? Is he alive? What about Oromo political prisoners why cant oromo OPDO try at least release them to get redemption.

Why would they release the people they’d loose elections to. These blood sucking rats that call themselves PP don’t care about any of the political prisoners. All they care about is their votes and making their money.

@Abba Sadacha I doubt this guy you're arguing with is even Somali, from what I have seen , all he does is hate on Somalis and twerk for Kikuyu and TPLF at every chance he gets .

You maybe right, bro. Just because he speaks Somali's language, doesn't make him Somali. My dad was an OLF commander in the 70's/80's, and spoke the Somali language fluently, yet that didn't make him Somali.

he literally pin thread where he list massacre commited by TPLF against somalis. is loving Amhara prerequisite for being Somali?
Who loves Amhara ???
them and Tigrays are the same shit to us, two sides of the same coin,
all I see is him cheerleading for these same murderers who have been abusing Somalis the past 30 years , you can hate amhara and oppose them without siding with Tigrays, , there is no "lesser evil" when it comes to them .

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Who loves Amhara ???
them and Tigrays are the same shit to us, 2 sides of the same coin, ,
all I see is him cheerleading for these same murderers who have been abusing Somalis the past 30 years , you can hate amhara and oppose them without siding the Tigrays, , there is no "lesser evil" when it comes to them .
yeah, but Amhara tried to resurrect there ''empire'' and the idiot in chief of the somali region is aiding them by dividing his own people while giving Amhara special privileges.

so i don't see whats wrong in laughing at these people crying when they used brag about how they'll dominate the goverment soon and organize christian holidays in Jigjiga waving the old Ethiopian imperial flag.

reer

VIP
yeah, but Amhara tried to resurrect there ''empire'' and the idiot in chief of the somali region is aiding them by dividing his own people while giving Amhara special privileges.

so i don't see whats wrong in laughing at these people crying when they used brag about how they'll dominate the goverment soon and organize christian holidays in Jigjiga waving the old Ethiopian imperial flag.
amhara fanatics.
sasas.png

ddddd.png

www.png

ffff.png

tanz.png

@Abba Sadacha I doubt this guy you're arguing with is even Somali, from what I have seen , all he does is hate on Somalis and twerk for Kikuyu and TPLF at every chance he gets .
Somalinimo ma adhiga iska leh oo aqoonta bixiya?
Tell me when your clan ever fought for somalinimo?

Your fake somalinimo took you to Utaange and Nigeria.

that's all you know and care about , qabyaalad has tainted your soul ,
f*ck my qabiil nigga . lol
I found out people who claim to be clean of qabyalad are the biggest qabilist but hide under pretending to love somalinimo.

You are like amhara who claim they only beleive in Ethiopianism and not ethnicities but are the biggest racists.

F.ck you qabil.

Nothing is wrong with that , I dislike them equally and I don't side with either , I care about all Somali regardless of qabiil , and I hope we will all unite one day as one Inshallah, and be the masters of our destiny.

Nothing is wrong with that , I dislike them equally and I don't side with either , I care about all Somali regardless of qabiil , and I hope we will all unite one day as one Inshallah, and be the masters of our destiny.
Go lie to others.
Since when was amhara or oromo part of Somali clans that you seem to eagerly defend and try to discredit me? Is your qabil amxaro or qotti? Did you think you have a duty to defend them to prove your love for somalinimo?

Why did you feel the urge to come on this forum and side with a qotti against me?

You can go lie to others not me you are a qabiliste oo beerka ka jiran.

Go lie to others.
Since when was amhara or oromo part of Somali clans that you seem to eagerly defend and try to discredit me? Is your qabil amxaro or qotti? Did you think you have a duty to defend them to prove your love for somalinimo?

Why did you feel the urge to come on this forum and side with a qotti against me?

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

are you retarded or do you suffer from reading comprehension disorder, when and where did I defend amxaaro or oromo? :mjlol:

Go lie to others.

If you are wrong, why can't he or any Somali admit it? Do you expect blind loyalty from everyone, even if you're wrong?

Trending

Latest posts