Xaaji Muuse Suudi: I am not ill or dead and I havent been to Villa Somalia

Jungle

VIP

He gave an update on his health after various rumors had been going around put out there by villa somalia.

A few words on elections, pm roble, madasha and shaarboweyne as well.

Remember the topic about the fact that Farmaajo's team uses Somalia's money to pay for a house for Kacaanist propagandists in Mogadishu? That's probably where these rumours are cooked up/managed from.

At some point, there needs to be a law to prevent these sick people from constantly harassing and slandering people just for daring to have an opposing political opinion to them.

They have ruined Somali politics with their incessant lies and it's unacceptable.

Last edited:
astagfirullah, low fuckers have swooped so low that they'd wish death/ illnesss to xaji muuse. My xaaji is alive and well and he is still anti farmaajo waryada.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Arya Muuse Suudi iska dhaaf Yaasin Fareey aweey kursigan ka xoogayna?

Kkkkk

Jungle

VIP
Remember the topic about the fact that Farmaajo's team uses Somalia's money to pay for a house for Kacaanist propagandists in Mogadishu? That's probably where these rumours are cooked up/managed from.

At some point, there needs to be a law to prevent these sick people from constantly harassing and slandering people just for daring to have an opposing political opinion to them.

They have ruined Somali politics with their incessant lies and it's unacceptable.

Lets not forget the countless cbb diaspora on fb live 3+ hours every day. Im pretty sure ive seen over a dozen of them from various qabils and they do not slack lol.

about muuse tho it was definitely cooked up in xamar. I mean they do the same with sharif but those rumors gain abit more traction due to their relationship in the past