Xaaf declines Farmajo offer to mediate, blames him for the political crisis in Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really back him saxib I know he is not a Marehanist and therefore not much benefit to me. I'm just pointing out double standards.

Both me and you blatantly declare dirty clan politics but others on here say "Federal States nd sheeiit". It would be better for them to be upfront like us.
You guys dont know politics. He has severed all ties with all the people he was supposed to work with. He could have accomplished so much if he knew just basic politics.

You guys dont know politics. He has severed all ties with all the people he was supposed to work with. He could have accomplished so much if he knew just basic politics.
s can only be ruled by force. Someone like Sayidka AUN is very good for s. I lost hope in Somalis and have acknowledged our dishonorable and subordinate place in the World.

s can only be ruled by force. Someone like Sayidka AUN is very good for s. I lost hope in Somalis and have acknowledged our dishonorable and subordinate place in the World.
The thing is farmaajo waa maskiin. I dont think he is the type to murder those who disagree with him by the thousands which is a trait all dictators have and he doesnt. He should have allowed maamul leaders to do their thing for now and work on security and rebuilding the nsa for now. Then in his second term when he is in stronger position to negotiate, it would have been easier to deal with these guys.

Terrible politics.

Beyond what happened to Qalbi dhagax, I am still yet to understand the reason behind the opposition towards Farmaajo. Those who are against a strong fed govt including secessionists I get, and those who are opposed bc of qabyalad from the very beginning, beyond that what is it?

Beyond what happened to Qalbi dhagax, I am still yet to understand the reason behind the opposition towards Farmaajo. Those who are against a strong fed govt including secessionists I get, and those who are opposed bc of qabyalad from the very beginning, beyond that what is it?
Murursade defending Cheeseman I'm still waiting to marry a Murursade qalanjo from Dayniile we can have bambeelmo together Imma hop on the Farmajo trend:denzelnigga::diddyass:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

He's ineffective, kind of maskeen tbh. Pushed around by regional leaders.

Don't necessarily blame him though. The system is too corrupt. He'd be a better president during peace times. Right now Somalia needs an iron fist.

He's ineffective, kind of maskeen tbh. Pushed around by regional leaders.

Don't necessarily blame him though. The system is too corrupt. He'd be a better president during peace times. Right now Somalia needs an iron fist.
How does it help if you're opposed given everything working against the govt? Your resolve needs to be stronger than all those who don't want to see the country improve and prosper.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
It might work for a few years but eventually he will be toppled. You cant force somalis, waa umaad madax xanuun who love never ending mucardnimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending