Xaaf declines Farmajo offer to mediate, blames him for the political crisis in Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Farmajo is using whatever little political capital he had to weaken the mammul gobleeds while dil iyo qaraxyo is increasing in Xamar. Xaalada amniga Muqdisho meel xun ay mareysa, ISIS claimed the recent bombing:faysalwtf:. It's time for Farmajo to step down.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Xaaf is a good politician, farmaajo needs to mind his own business. Xaaf is great for Puntland

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What the hell is Farmaajo doing?!! His domestic policies keep getting worse and worse.

Xaaf is a good politician, farmaajo needs to mind his own business. Xaaf is great for Puntland
:kanyeshrug:
images

Is he crying about Wagardhac?

"clan based armed conflict"

lol

Doubt it, Xaaf could give two shits about Saleebaan

That issue will be over b4 you knw
As for Xaaf :icon lol: Waare said I aint stupid enough to destroy my maamul like Xaaf :cryinglaughsmiley:

Xaaf lives in Muqdisho, that Suufi fella is probably most powerful in middle earth:icon lol:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I feel sorry for Farmaajo. He's got a heart but he's made too many enemies

Doubt it, Xaaf could give two shits about Saleebaan

That issue will be over b4 you knw
As for Xaaf :icon lol: Waare said I aint stupid enough to destroy my maamul like Xaaf :cryinglaughsmiley:

Xaaf lives in Muqdisho, that Suufi fella is probably most powerful in middle earth:icon lol:

The khat fucked with Xaafs head, i heard he turns up late to all his meetings. He was only elected cos he's balling like mad

He will be fine, these so called enemies are the same political spoilers of yesteryears and they are heading to the dustbin of history in glorious fashion

The khat fucked with Xaafs head, i heard he turns up late to all his meetings. He was only elected cos he's balling like mad

I've met people in his chewing circles on my travels and their stories of him werent flattering

Abdikarim Gulleed for all his shortcomings was far better he had ahklaq and some political righteousness.

Xaaf for the hope of an illegal term extension is torching Federal Gov projects like Hobyo port, road construction, federal funding, fight against al kebab.

Hell him his VP & Speaker of parliament destroyed complete functionality of 2 regions all while suufi extremists have quietly taken over GM parliament in agreement with Xaaf and the executive with Shaakir as PM :ftw9nwa:

As things stand Xaaf has been sacked by 40+ mps who are in Cadaado, and the speaker by the 80+ suufi/Xaaf mps who are in Dhuusomareeb.

Prof. Dr Xaaf :qri8gs7:

The only non Marehan member I seen who isn't staunchly anti cheeseman.
What do you think of him so far?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo is absolute delusion, he should butt out of affairs of federal states and focus on detoriating situation in Xamar. talk about misplaced priorities:bell:

Federalism is the new reality, no more centralism. Its a done deal.

I have accepted the reality
I am a political qabiilist. If Cheeseman butts into Federal Affairs which can benefit my clan I support it. Let's be real here: Federalism = Clan fiefdoms.

farmaajo needs to realize he's powerless outside of banadir, if he thinks he can change the country from federalism to centralism he's delusional.

btw why is he so quiet? when the country is in turmoil the leader should speak out, he's way too quiet.

I am a political qabiilist. If Cheeseman butts into Federal Affairs which can benefit my clan I support it. Let's be real here: Federalism = Clan fiefdoms.

Low iq strikes again....fucking morons. these cousin fuckers will destroy all hope.

I hope one day i have the balls to:4uzpnkt: one of these morons

You are the last smalltooth backing this niggger. Even tikiniko who wanted tp shoot me for shit talking farmaajo has now abandoned ships.
I don't really back him saxib I know he is not a Marehanist and therefore not much benefit to me. I'm just pointing out double standards.

Both me and you blatantly declare dirty clan politics but others on here say "Federal States nd sheeiit". It would be better for them to be upfront like us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts