Xaaf and Gaas reach a peace & development agreement with others present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Let them work for peace and development. We take over every state from where they leave it and move forward. Imagine if they went to war with one another? that would weaken the Somali Federal Government which these two communities are party to.

As long as they don't mess around with the sanctity of our sovereign nation by inviting enemies, or engage in any subterfuge, they can kiss and hold hands.

I fear this will further entrench qabiil. We cannot afford to have a state within a state situation with people undermining each other.

I fear this will further entrench qabiil. We cannot afford to have a state within a state situation with people undermining each other.

Somalis went through different phases since the 1990s. It was hardcore qabiil. Then it changed to interests and alliances. Now it is clan elites vying for resources and to get rich riding on the backs of their clansmen. Tomorrow it will change for the better and what these old men and semi-old like Gaas leave behind will be an asset for the next generation who don't care much about qabiil.

I met last night someone from Somalia and he said Qabiil is what he found when he landed in the states. Inshallah, the next administration will be much better and this one is laying the seeds for that future success. In 2020, there will be no Amisom, so they have three years to build stable institutions everywhere. The friendlier the regional governments are, the easier the transition to something better can happen. Our society is corrupt anyway, so we work with what we have.

They may surprise us and we will have a full blown democracy and candidates will travel from corner to corner to get elected. Qabiil isn't that strong in Somalia bro.

Only in the west.

No-one can make their own regions. States are built using the original 18 regions.

So you claim the entire gaalkacyo district, from South Galkacyo(city) to bandiiradley and wargalo?
:francis:
Lol why do Puntland claim whole mudug lol?

My own mother is from south of garacad walahi diinowda. Reer nimcaale are the most northern HGs.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalis went through different phases since the 1990s. It was hardcore qabiil. Then it changed to interests and alliances. Now it is clan elites vying for resources and to get rich riding on the backs of their clansmen. Tomorrow it will change for the better and what these old men and semi-old like Gaas leave behind will be an asset for the next generation who don't care much about qabiil.

I met last night someone from Somalia and he said Qabiil is what he found when he landed in the states. Inshallah, the next administration will be much better and this one is laying the seeds for that future success. In 2020, there will be no Amisom, so they have three years to build stable institutions everywhere. The friendlier the regional governments are, the easier the transition to something better can happen. Our society is corrupt anyway, so we work with what we have.

They may surprise us and we will have a full blown democracy and candidates will travel from corner to corner to get elected. Qabiil isn't that strong in Somalia bro.

Only in the west.

I really hope you're right

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You get karbashed everywhere you go, from al shabab from AMISOM from other HG and from MJs. Theres hardly a place where you people haven't caused trouble, just war mongering people with severe case of cuqdad
Boowe he's talking about the illegal immigrants known as Galnus.

Lol why do Puntland claim whole mudug lol?
They want to loot IC aid intended for south mudug.
Galmudug made a counter claim and diverted the aid back to South Mudug. :lol:
My own mother is from south of garacad walahi diinowda. Reer nimcaale are the most northern HGs.
True nimcaales are the most northern Hawiye after Fiqishini.
Dhinowda is a Sheikhal and reer nimcaale town.

Last edited:
The want to loot IC aid intended for south mudug.
Galmudug made a counter claim and diverted the aid back to South Mudug. :lol:

True nimcaales are the most northern Hawiye after Fiqishini.
Dhinowda is a Sheikhal and reer nimcaale town.

This is the CIA map of Somalia during the Kacaan era regarding clan demographics,they originally took it from I.M lewis whom was very pro Kacaan.

Take a look at Gaalkacayo, Nimcaale was even further North then present times, this is despite I.M lewis being highly biased, the whole of Gaalkacayo he marked as being inhabited by a single clan which was the case, yet you constantly hear nonsense about being 'invited'

ipmnsx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending