Xaad & Axmed Diriiye leading HAG elders: Mogadishu belongs to us, rest of you are guests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
My family are from Kenya born and bred nothing to do with Somalia (not me, but uncles and aunts cousins). No amount of money will stop you getting gang robbed in your house by experienced robbers, shot in the street, while you're driving etc. It happens more than you know. Do you know how many rich white people are killed in South Africa despite their high tech well thought out security?

True. It is also more to do with the environment, for example if your family live in Eastleigh they're more vulnerable
since it is a poor neighborhood. Police raids in South C, other posh neighborhoods is rare though (that is where the
wealthy Isaaqs live). South Africa is different, they're more violent and less chilled than Kenyans, only Ogadens and
Hawiyes go to South Africa (they made some mad money though) .

Hubble

VIP
True. It is also more to do with the environment, for example if your family live in Eastleigh they're more vulnerable
since it is a poor neighborhood. Police raids in South C, other posh neighborhoods is rare though (that is where the
wealthy Isaaqs live). South Africa is different, they're more violent and less chilled than Kenyans, only Ogadens and
Hawiyes go to South Africa (they made some mad money though) .

Calm yourself I could buy a house in South C it's not posh by European standards. They're posh for Eastleigh standards. Secondly Nairobi is dangerous. It's not Joburg but the population differences explain why. Nairobi isn't nice. Go to Naivasha or Nakuru and visit Nairobi for shopping.

Bohol

VIP
Calm yourself I could buy a house in South C it's not posh by European standards. They're posh for Eastleigh standards. Secondly Nairobi is dangerous. It's not Joburg but the population differences explain why. Nairobi isn't nice. Go to Naivasha or Nakuru and visit Nairobi for shopping.

Lol they do also live in Nakuru, Kitale etc.

Hubble

VIP
South c used to be posh when i was growing up in nairobi. Its a shithole now thanks to the influx of walendos who moved in from the 90's

The problem isn't regular walendos it's Diaspora walendos who bought houses with benefits and taxi savings. Majority of who come straight from Somalia are still in Eastleigh talking about going back. Also they're good business people from the small time to higher up who sold up their life in Somalia and reinvested in Eastleigh.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Halyeey Xaad and Halyeey Axmed Diiriye spitting truth:deargod:

Noolow adeeryaashay.

Warya blood and all the other fake Hawiyes, don't follow the crowd and insult these men just because some Daroods and Isaaqs have snide shit to say. They want to eat the Mogadishu cake whilst insulting Banaadir politics day and night.

waraabe

Your superior
Halyeey Xaad and Halyeey Axmed Diiriye spitting truth:deargod:

Noolow adeeryaashay.

Warya blood and all the other fake Hawiyes, don't follow the crowd and insult these men just because some Daroods and Isaaqs have snide shit to say. They want to eat the Mogadishu cake whilst insulting Banaadir politics day and night.

Kick out those people

Elect me for Mogadishu Banadir mayor and i will Make sure The Banadir Cake doesnt Go far away.
-expel all non-pro Gov Clans From Mogadishu
-expel those clans that announce "Kalsoonidii waan kala laabanay dowlada"
-Force clans to Make Complaints through their Reps in the Gov.
-Empower the Local Populace to Own Security,$$$ And Major Investment.
-project all kind of Investmnents which have zero connection to Alshabab Pigs.
-Make security a priority.
-every New Comer to the City Must have a Local Sponsor who is responsible for him.
-turn Mogadishu into the Shanghai of East Africa.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
If I were in charge all Darods would be kicked out Mogadishu. No Darod would be allowed to own a home there. There is no reason for any Darod to live in Mogadishu when Kismayo is better and is ours. Kismayo is arguably the better city, and has more potential than any other city in Somalia, Hawiye can have Mogadishu for all I care. Gaaljecel, Shiiqaal, Cowrmale and all other hutus would also be shown door. Darod are playing this game too softly I swear.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If I were in charge all Darods would be kicked out Mogadishu. No Darod would be allowed to own a home there. There is no reason for any Darod to live in Mogadishu when Kismayo is better and is ours. Kismayo is arguably the better city, and has more potential than any other city in Somalia, Hawiye can have Mogadishu for all I care. Gaaljecel, Shiiqaal, Cowrmale and all other hutus would also be shown door. Darod are playing this game too softly I swear.

:ohreally: dare I say you spoke sense. No more meddling in Koonfuria

MJ's, greatest enemy in war, greatest ally in peace

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
:ohreally: dare I say you spoke sense. No more meddling in Koonfuria

MJ's, greatest enemy in war, greatest ally in peace

Saxib Koonfur ana iska leh, min Yoontoy ila Burgaabo.

I just don't care what you do in your part of Somalia. The only thing I want from villa Somalia is a 30% share for J/L & P/L in International aid. Wax kasta oo kale Hawiye ha heysto, anigu kuma qabsanayo.

:mjdontkno:

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
nah man, why get measly 30% of aid, when we as puntland alone, should leave somalia and go back to our own independent kingdom, Puntland is 1/3 of land of former somalia republic, there is nothing we need form the fake union

jubbaland can be our sister country, and we skip the annoying hutu middleman all together

i dont see anything wrong in Pland getting indepedence since we have nothing there,just make sure galkacyo or mudug is divided into 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.