Wwyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
So you have hope of uniting everyone back to the Quran and the sunnah. But its Already said there will be 72 sects of Islam and only one will enter heaven.

Y'all are some scary bunch. I'm out of this thread... Ladies, beware of these men.

Aaegal

So your saying that you wake up and your hubby is helpin himself to a quickie that you would press charges on him and leave your kids fatherless

Unless your wife is into the whole 'f*ck me while I'm unconscious thing' and seeing as how this thread is about a wife denying you sex, I would say not...That would constitute rape you dimwit.

Aaegal

Not rape just foreplay warya

So you and your nonexistent wife get into an argument, she says "I don't want to have sex" and the following morning she wakes up to you fucking her. That is foreplay in your eyes?

So you and your nonexistent wife get into an argument, she says "I don't want to have sex" and the following morning she wakes up to you fucking her. That is foreplay in your eyes?
First off i avoid conflicts and second she will be okay with it

What in the world...there’s something called marital rape. You cannot force someone whether they are your spouse or not. Her body does not belong to him just because they are married - it’s still very much hers. She has autonomy over it.
Autonomy what is she a gobol/state if so than let the invasion begin loool

psyche

To each their own
The misogyny in this thread is really uncalled for.

If your wife isn't in the mood then just let her be. Only a malicious husband would do otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending