Wwyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Muhammad Nasiruddin al-Albani, Abu Zakaria Yahya Ibn Sharaf al-Nawawī, etc.
What about Shaykh Fawzan, Shaykh Rabee al madkhali, Shaykh Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz, Shaykh Muhammad ibn al Uthaymeen and ect?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
What about Shaykh Fawzan, Shaykh Rabee al madkhali, Shaykh Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz, Shaykh Muhammad ibn al Uthaymeen and ect?

The ones I listed are just some of the scholars I could name off the top of my head - I'm not very rigid on whom I choose to follow, so long as they're either Shafi'i or Salafi.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
? Unity is upon the Quran

Do you know arabic?

Yes, that's why I advocate for unity amongst all Muslims regardless of sect.

I took Arabic classes for three years in elementary school and junior high, so I can speak a little bit, yeah.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Being tired and "not in the mood" is a valid reason and you should let her be, but using sex as a weapon in the relationship is malicious e.g. if you don't buy me XYZ, you're aren't getting anything tonight.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
How is it rape if she is your wife and nothin is wrong with her besides i don't want to give you our body as it is no longer her's but her hubby's too

What in the world...there’s something called marital rape. You cannot force someone whether they are your spouse or not. Her body does not belong to him just because they are married - it’s still very much hers. She has autonomy over it.

What in the world...there’s something called marital rape. You cannot force someone whether they are your spouse or not. Her body does not belong to him just because they are married - it’s still very much hers. She has autonomy over it.
No as this is western nonesense made up around 2010 smh

You’re tacitly condoning rape.
Thats a strong word, although personally i wouldn't force her because its a turn off, i'd rather find other avenues, its just that islamically thats her only duty as a wife. at least show some by bypartisanship,

Men have high demonically high libido and marriage is set in place as gauge, god knows better than feminists and their likes, the purpose of marriage is more profound than a halima's mood swing, and vital to a godly society.

Last edited:
So your saying that you wake up and your hubby is helpin himself to a quickie that you would press charges on him and leave your kids fatherless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending