WTF... This is the third photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
45769052_2156717507674666_4502901970062802944_n.jpg

818LaV6.jpg

1eEyJsF.jpg

I see 3 presidents from the horn, where is the 4th, Mudane Bixi of SL at?

:damedamn:

That’s like me asking where’s Punanland salary for their broke and starving soldiers , it has nothing to do with this.

Also Muuse is Not being caressed and stroked by a Oromo and a tigray . Look at that Failmaajo looks like a petulant child that just got his toys taken away in that 3rd pic . They probably told him he’d have to do extra niiko for the aid

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
That’s like me asking where’s Punanland salary for their broke and starving soldiers , it has nothing to do with this.

Also Muuse is Not being caressed and stroked by a Oromo and a tigray . Look at that Failmaajo looks like a petulant child that just got his toys taken away in that 3rd pic . They probably told him he’d have to do extra niiko for the aid
:ohno: i aint a fan of the SFG, i just asked a question

Abiy: Waar Afwerki qofkan xudhuunkaa, maxaan ka bislaysanaa

Afawerki: Waar dee horta ha seexdeen sug, malaa weli wuu soo jeedaa

Abiy; Waar waa nasakhan yahay oo waxba fahansee, waa iska halwade

Afwerki: Anigu 70k oo Jaariyadaa ayaan rabaa, kolayba intay Amisom badhida u salaaxi lahayd

Abiy: Aniga bada ayaa ii muuqatee, adna ma futo iyo candho ayaad ka hadaysaa, taas bilaash bay ku helaan ciidanka yaga AMISOM ku jira

Afwerki: Adna bada qaado anna badhida ii daa

Abiy: Deal :win:

Abiy: Waar Afwerki qofkan xudhuunkaa, maxaan ka bislaysanaa

Afawerki: Waar dee horta ha seexdeen sug, malaa weli wuu soo jeedaa

Abiy; Waar waa nasakhan yahay oo waxba fahansee, waa iska halwade

Afwerki: Anigu 70k oo Jaariyadaa ayaan rabaa, kolayba intay Amisom badhida u salaaxi lahayd

Abiy: Aniga bada ayaa ii muuqatee, adna ma futo iyo candho ayaad ka hadaysaa, taas bilaash bay ku helaan ciidanka yaga AMISOM ku jira

Afwerki: Adna bada qaado anna badhida ii daa

Abiy: Deal :win:
:dead::dead1:

Nothing to see here - three presidents having a chat.

Muuse bixi oo daaqaya caws oo cirkaa marayaa - the poor men he is lost trying to find abiy, farmaajo iyo afwerki , ictiraafkii is lost with Muuse bixi in the desert.

Don't venture out while you are high Is the new slogan for jeeganta :)
man-chewing-khat-arbore-omovalley-ethiopia-africa-B80CET.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts