WTF... This is the third photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
45769052_2156717507674666_4502901970062802944_n.jpg

818LaV6.jpg

1eEyJsF.jpg

I see 3 presidents from the horn, where is the 4th, Mudane Bixi of SL at?

:damedamn:

That’s like me asking where’s Punanland salary for their broke and starving soldiers , it has nothing to do with this.

Also Muuse is Not being caressed and stroked by a Oromo and a tigray . Look at that Failmaajo looks like a petulant child that just got his toys taken away in that 3rd pic . They probably told him he’d have to do extra niiko for the aid

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
That’s like me asking where’s Punanland salary for their broke and starving soldiers , it has nothing to do with this.

Also Muuse is Not being caressed and stroked by a Oromo and a tigray . Look at that Failmaajo looks like a petulant child that just got his toys taken away in that 3rd pic . They probably told him he’d have to do extra niiko for the aid
:ohno: i aint a fan of the SFG, i just asked a question

Abiy: Waar Afwerki qofkan xudhuunkaa, maxaan ka bislaysanaa

Afawerki: Waar dee horta ha seexdeen sug, malaa weli wuu soo jeedaa

Abiy; Waar waa nasakhan yahay oo waxba fahansee, waa iska halwade

Afwerki: Anigu 70k oo Jaariyadaa ayaan rabaa, kolayba intay Amisom badhida u salaaxi lahayd

Abiy: Aniga bada ayaa ii muuqatee, adna ma futo iyo candho ayaad ka hadaysaa, taas bilaash bay ku helaan ciidanka yaga AMISOM ku jira

Afwerki: Adna bada qaado anna badhida ii daa

Abiy: Deal :win:

Abiy: Waar Afwerki qofkan xudhuunkaa, maxaan ka bislaysanaa

Afawerki: Waar dee horta ha seexdeen sug, malaa weli wuu soo jeedaa

Abiy; Waar waa nasakhan yahay oo waxba fahansee, waa iska halwade

Afwerki: Anigu 70k oo Jaariyadaa ayaan rabaa, kolayba intay Amisom badhida u salaaxi lahayd

Abiy: Aniga bada ayaa ii muuqatee, adna ma futo iyo candho ayaad ka hadaysaa, taas bilaash bay ku helaan ciidanka yaga AMISOM ku jira

Afwerki: Adna bada qaado anna badhida ii daa

Abiy: Deal :win:
:dead::dead1:

Nothing to see here - three presidents having a chat.

Muuse bixi oo daaqaya caws oo cirkaa marayaa - the poor men he is lost trying to find abiy, farmaajo iyo afwerki , ictiraafkii is lost with Muuse bixi in the desert.

Don't venture out while you are high Is the new slogan for jeeganta :)
man-chewing-khat-arbore-omovalley-ethiopia-africa-B80CET.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts