WTF! please Somali girls go to the gym!

why we going at our sisters like this smh

we have obese farah's too

yeah i don't agree with her exposing herself like this, may allah guide her, but that doesn't mean its a green light to body shame her

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Dont blame the kids, thats very irresponsible:comeon:
Women who go to the gym when they "feel" like it....kinda sht is that.
Its either a habit or its not and most somali womens habit is junk food, masquerading the results as "thick" or "curves" when in reality is 100 % baruur. If youre ok with lying to yourself thats fine but dont expect me to keep my mouth shut :browtf:
For someone who isn’t around a lot of Somalis. You seem to have too much opinions on em :leon:

Dont blame the kids, thats very irresponsible:comeon:
Women who go to the gym when they "feel" like it....kinda sht is that.
Its either a habit or its not and most somali womens habit is junk food, masquerading the results as "thick" or "curves" when in reality is 100 % baruur. If youre ok with lying to yourself thats fine but dont expect me to keep my mouth shut :browtf:
its her body healthy or not its hers.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
For someone who isn’t around a lot of Somalis. You seem to have too much opinions on em :leon:

Tbh, when i speak i generalize alot, its not just somali women, in my mind its most living people who think and act this way. Most people are weak and irresponsible, they delude themselves, they take on the victim role and they blame everything but themselves. Its really frustrating to see that because ive been there myself and it does nothing but keep you stagnated in life.

Tukraq

VIP
why we going at our sisters like this smh

we have obese farah's too

yeah i don't agree with her exposing herself like this, may allah guide her, but that doesn't mean its a green light to body shame her
Obese Farrah’s are pretty rare, as it isn’t in our genes

Luc
Bro those are considered unicorns where i live, thats true beauty especially the last one :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Hey Lucid, let us have our movie/anime thread. We need to be boys and full on retard mode as you said once.

Open us a thread where we can drop favs to watch. Na keen ninyow. Will be cool for you to drop pics of some white babes too you like there. I do understand choices are choices.

I started Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans on netflix. What about you?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Luc

Hey Lucid, let us have our movie/anime thread. We need to be boys and full on retard mode as you said once.

Open us a thread where we can drop favs to watch. Na keen ninyow. Will be cool for you to drop pics of some white babes too you like there. I do understand choices are choices.

I started Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans on netflix. What about you?

ill make one for us sxb dw :friendhug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's all natural
but shes not somali though

I would say she would be defanelty
more like habushi amxaar or tukri type

but never somal would be allowed
to grow to this beautiful gaint onion size without be touched halah or non

Come on what somali family can deal with the amount hormones coming out that beauty amazong onion body macaan

Hoyo macaan would be losing her mind, guriga would have sign "husband wanted asap, Somali men wanted come and baanjar this onion jiir taayer hahhahaha

Unlike us habushi amxaar and tukri
there can grow from onion tree without being banjaard till she completely moves out of the house

because there harmons live on peaceful li
not a time ticking bomb like us somalis

Last edited:
curvy girls yes. But when ever I hear that word I dread the worst. Every fatty has jumped on the I’m not fat I have curves bandwagon. Being shaped like balloon is not curvy

The picture the OP posted is not a fat girl. All her 'fat' is in the right places. Also, i've noticed some on here have an aversion to big bums and full hips as many times they have called girls with small waists but bigger hips and bum fat. So basically, they are attracted to women with no ass or hips.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
The picture the OP posted is not a fat girl. All her 'fat' is in the right places. Also, i've noticed some on here have an aversion to big bums and full hips as many times they have called girls with small waists but bigger hips and bum fat. So basically, they are attracted to women with no ass or hips.

We are attracted to a well trained, firm ass :banderas:
Not some huge, stinking, jelly looking fuuto with no effort behind it

Them
mens then have no taste
What so ever

This is the type every real mens loves
" I now it was haram only allah can judge me and forgives me

But I was real young 15-27
And I lived the bad boy life style

I've hit that before, during my dakaax toor years where I I lived abroad from the UK

during my stay Alberta canada
these type of onions would travel from Toronto Ontario to party with us

There are amazing natural soft onion baby body heavy but can be lifted when mens gets into supermen mood

Nothing like moving hoyo furnitures

Me and say walaahi canadaian predgren would give them VIP treatment like hip hop groupies

Must have tele spot ready " tele in Canadian maali term is hotel not a motel as Canada is not cheap like state

We would then drive rentals from alberta to Vancouver 9 hours mad fun memories smoking drinking driving mounting icy road

We would spend like $1500 each
for the weekend clubs drinks hotel food
Spring break maali dakax toor version

So my point is even though there
natural and beautiful east African
type of woman in the western world

You have to be baller to hit these type
regular abdi's in the Uk has no chance
Unless he is dakaax toor himself and spends mad money on her like I did
in my previous badboy lifestyle

I dunno how much you have to
spend on these current s maybe new iphone and sandwich from subs
"a foot long " hahaha

I only see these type during summers carnavels only but not so much rest of times in the Uk

I don't think these type actual live in uk there properly come from other parts of Europe

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Them
mens then have no taste
What so ever

This is the type every real mens loves
" I now it was haram only allah can judge me and forgives me

But I was real young 15-27
And I lived the bad boy life style

I've hit that before, during my dakaax toor years where I I lived abroad from the UK

during my stay Alberta canada
these type of onions would travel from Toronto Ontario to party with us

There are amazing natural soft onion baby body heavy but can be lifted when mens gets into supermen mood

Nothing like moving hoyo furnitures

Me and say walaahi canadaian predgren would give them VIP treatment like hip hop groupies

Must have tele spot ready " tele in Canadian maali term is hotel not a motel as Canada is not cheap like state

We would then drive rentals from alberta to Vancouver 9 hours mad fun memories smoking drinking driving mounting icy road

We would spend like $1500 each
for the weekend clubs drinks hotel food
Spring break maali dakax toor version

So my point is even though there
natural and beautiful east African
type of woman in the western world

You have to be baller to hit these type
regular abdi's in the Uk has no chance
Unless he is dakaax toor himseld and spends mad money on her like I did
in my previous badbdoy life style

I dunno how much you have to
spend on these current s maybe sandwich from subs "a foot long haha"

I only see these type during summers carnavels only but not so much rest of times in the Uk

I don't think these type actual live in uk there properly come from other parts of Europe
wait are you from the UK or Canada? are you saying the women are different between the two?

wait are you from the UK or Canada? are you saying the women are different between the two?

From uk originally
but i also live in canada period of time

But then was deported back to the uk
For shooting back

As there were trying end my life,
Allah gave me second chance

I am now living with stepping vest
UK are constantly stabbing eachother drama never stop

But mind you I am older now
married wife back home baby on the way

I then one day inshallah will have to my explain my future son if I lived to tell

That if he dares to follow scarface foot step, that I will voluntary hand him over to farmajo and his somali government

What I am telling you here tonight
my unscript life story but easily can happen any young maalis living abroad
" it probably happens often already "

How abo for living fantasy imiganry Hollywood scarface movie scene that almost turn horrible wrong

Alhamdulilah Is me still here breaving

Last edited:
Tukraq said:

@Tukraq
Woman are completly different between cold Canada to rainy UK even east African woman including somali from canada

There is no comparable of two types
both still shaydaan

1. Say walaahi woman
2. Fobs fresh of the boat woman

Canada
1. say walaahi
womans are just shaydaan like there Caribbean Ontario neighbor's there drink smoke and fuk

2. Canada fob woman
are typical somali woman from refuge camp but are stay home only as there is no shiha places " there smoke shiha smoke tobacco indoors and some even chew garaabo strong version of khat as khat is hard to find " but there still fuk undercover suju's are not religious

Trending