WTF! please Somali girls go to the gym!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What hardship? And who said I find him disagreeable?

All I have told you is he is a staunch supporter of feminism.
I have noticed you usually @ me for people you detest hoping that I would attack them on your behalf but unlike some of N&N stooges and puppets who depart with their souls for material gain abaayo macaan my soul is not for sale and I will support this man gar miise gardaro against you ma garatey

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@AussieHustler nin yaho have you noticed embarrassing waa wicked cunning iyo conniving inherently wicked dhadka bey ka hesha Ina madaxaha isku geliso illahay fidnadeeda hanagaa qabto illahay ba ka magaan galneey

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I tried to use language you are comfortable with. Also words or slang don’t belong to any group. The word opp is shortening for opposition. I know creative isn’t it. Who would have thought
Adeero you’re embarrassing yourself.

I have noticed you usually @ me for people you detest hoping that I would attack them on your behalf but unlike some of N&N stooges and puppets who depart with their souls for material gain abaayo macaan my soul is not for sale and I will support this man gar miise gardaro against you ma garatey
@AussieHustler nin yaho have you noticed embarrassing waa wicked cunning iyo conniving inherently wicked dhadka bey ka hesha Ina madaxaha isku geliso illahay fidnadeeda hanagaa qabto illahay ba ka magaan galneey
:urgh:

I dont understand why you are lying about my character? I have displayed more moral behaviour on here than you ever could.