Wtf is going on in hargeysa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Banning something isn't making it haram. They already banned niqab in several places in somalia for safety purposes.
They banned hijab in university's in turkey so I guess it's okay to ban them since the Turks have done it right?

It's a sunnah & who are you to tell women what they can & can't wear?

Only the prophets wives were supposed to wear it. Their faces were awrah. No one else is supposed to wear it or it makes the statement that they are equal to the prophets wives.

Niqaab should be banned. It is a concern to public safety

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They banned hijab in university's in turkey so I guess it's okay to ban them since the Turks have done it right?

Who's talking about Turkey? Turkey promotes secularism which I'm against.

They should ban it for a short time period or at least in crowded areas. It makes the population vunerable.

Anyways you're not the least bit open minded to a difference of opinion. I'm for religious freedom and I genuinely don't want any piece of clothing banned but I care more about my people.

Haram: forbidden by Allah swt not the gov.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Only the prophets wives were supposed to wear it. Their faces were awrah. No one else is supposed to wear it or it makes the statement that they are equal to the prophets wives.

Niqaab should be banned. It is a concern to public safety
You're in no position to dictate to women what they can & can't wear you male chauvinist.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Who's talking about Turkey? Turkey promotes secularism which I'm against.

They should ban it for a short time period or at least in crowded areas. It makes the population vunerable.

Anyways you're not the least bit open minded to a difference of opinion. I'm for religious freedom and I genuinely don't want any piece of clothing banned but I care more about my people.

Haram: forbidden by Allah swt not the gov.
If one makes haram what Allah made halaal then doesn't that go against Islam?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So it's okay for Muslim governments to make laws that go against that of Allah? Is that what you are saying?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes I can. Keep your niqab out of my country.

People who wear niqaabs in banks or try to pick up children they claim are theirs from schools should be thrown in jails.
What other demands are you willing to impose on women? Let me guess that they should dress sexy at all times smh typical male chauvinist.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They're not making it haram, ie: declaring it against Islam.

They are saying that niqab can't be worn because al shabab uses it as a tool to attack the population. What else can they do?

Inspect every niqabi? It's impossible.
You can't pick & choose which part of Islam you want to follow.

Do you believe in the divine law of Allah shariah law?

We as Muslim can't have opinions in matters that are prescribed to us by Allah we as slaves must simply hear & obey.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Huh?

I'm not picking or choosing anything. If the government banned eating shrimp for a time period because it caused the population to be sick would you feel the same way? Lol

Shrimp was made halal by Allah, and by your logic the gov is making it haram.

You have to use you're intellect aboowe. I'm asking you how should the government deal with this issue?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Huh?

I'm not picking or choosing anything. If the government banned eating shrimp for a time period because it caused the population to be sick would you feel the same way? Lol

You have to use you're intellect aboowe. I'm asking you how should the government deal with this issue?
What intellect? If Allah ordains a matter you simply obey miss thing your opinion & mines are irrelevant.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Even if they are in a position to reveal their identity to pick up kids from schools or at a bank or something? Even then you're OK with niqaabs?
My opinion & yours are irrelevant we as men can't dictate to women what they can & can't wear.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Ban the Niqab, encourage the head scarf, and execute the sickly foreigners who prey upon these children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending