Wtf is going on in hargeysa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Men wearing niqaab and jilbaab taking kids hostage?:dwill:
Over 100 kids missing and no one tips the police? What's going on?

Walahi growing up back home my worst nightmare was being taken away while I was walking home late at night. It's scary to think kids are being taken away by grown men and worse taking them to ajnabis so they could molest them, take their blood and kidney's etc :kendrickcry:

Now even cadaan criminals are pretending to be women to commit crimes wow thats just crazy. I think niqaab should be banned from somalia since many criminals such as suicide bombers disguise themselves with niqaabs.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Now even cadaan criminals are pretending to be women to commit crimes wow thats just crazy. I think niqaab should be banned from somalia since many criminals such as suicide bombers disguise themselves with niqaabs.
Yes you're right let's ban hijabs too & while we at it let's ban men from growing their beards long & also lets stop people from calling out the prayers loud.

Yes you're right let's ban hijabs too & while we at it let's ban men from growing their beards long & also lets stop people from calling out the prayers loud.
Why ban hijab, long breads, and Aathan? If these men were only wearing hijab people around them will be able to recognize them so there is no point of banning hijab. Dhiba wax keenay waa niqaab not the hijab.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why ban hijab, long breads, and Aathan? If these men were only wearing hijab people around them will be able to recognize them so there is no point of banning hijab. Dhiba wax keenay waa niqaab not the hijab.
Woe to those that make haram what Allah made halaal.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Haram means forbidden. So if you advocate to ban it then You are making that which Allah made permissible haram.

Nothing except what you're suggesting goes against our religion. Who are we to make ban that which is a part of our deen?
You are right but how would you react if someone that you thought to be God fearing muslimah turn out to be nin gaal nijaas ah thats there to cause corruption and commit crimes in your country?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are right but how would you react if someone that you were thought to be God fearing muslimah turn out to be nin gaal nijaas ah thats there to cause corruption and commit crimes in your country?
Action are only judged by intention & like I said we are Muslim, we're merely slaves of Allah & if he wills it then we must hear & obey. Your opinion & mines are irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending