WTF- I'm lactose intolerant

Have been on lactosefree(cow milk) diet since I was 9. But here almost 50% of the population(adult) is lactose intolerant. So most of foods are lactosefree.

But when I was back home(Somalia) I did drink Caano geel on daily base and I had no symptoms and I felt healthy. Infact I fell in love with that shit. So there is hope for us @EDsomali.

Last edited:
Imagine guys my younger self was SUFFERING for years literally felt like shit (dairy was a big part of my life so I continued consuming it) and hooyo laughed it off instead of finding alternatives :vo3yidw:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I identify as lactose intolerant. It started when I was 19. I get really bloated and gassy from milk. My dad has it too but he doesn't care; he drinks milk anyway.

Dairy is fine for me in small quantities. I suppose this isn't 'true lactose intolerance'?

I think the cause is that our bodies evolved for camel milk so the sudden switch to cow milk is rocky.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
All the good things in life are dairy based. Checked around my local store...no camel milk alternatives :kendrickcry:

Trending