WTF I have gained over 7 kg since Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My cousin weighed 160kg he went to SL he was there 1 year when he came back he was 80kg he looked like a new person it was crazy

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson It is a fact alcohol plays a big part in weight gain. Here in UK majority of white people are overweight/obese because
of binge drinking.

I've lost weight. A lot of it. Stress levels have stopped me eating breakfast.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you should eat it.

Bohol

VIP
My cousin weighed 160kg he went to SL he was there 1 year when he came back he was 80kg he looked like a new person it was crazy

When I went to Burco everybody there were fat/big, the same didn't apply to Hargeisa oddly people were skinny. I think it all comes down
to genetics.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Usually it is deal for the girl to be shorter than the guy. If you were a guy though I could understand , cause no girls wants to
date a short guy unless he has money.
Except in my family where everybody is just tall, as the oldest kid I thought I would always be taller than the others, boy was I wrong :meleshame:
But normally I'm ok with being short I just don't like the teasing I'm getting, they used to be afraid of me:mjcry:

dhagax

no comments
I am 72kg , 6ft in height. The healthy height and weight chart says up to 80 kg is normal weight for 6ft.
bro your weight is normal for that height. i'm 80kg and height is 173cm.
i would be considered overweight, and that is because of my mascule mass i'm not fat.

like i said, if you cant see your g*s then its time worry alhamdulillah i'm not at that stage yet.

@Duke of Harshaw I went to buy two medium same brand shirts yesterday because those medium same brand shirts always fit me. The one I was wearing at work was tight and of a different brand.

I told myself if those shirts don't fit me, I definently gained weight. I didn't want to step on my weight scale.

I went to the work washroom and tried one of my new medium shirts on. It was tight. I became depressed all day yesterday.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
@AbdiJohnson It is a fact alcohol plays a big part in weight gain. Here in UK majority of white people are overweight/obese because
of binge drinking.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you should eat it.

Think it's the beer not the strong liquor!

I stopped taking strong liquor since Ramadan is around the corner

Bohol

VIP
Except in my family where everybody is just tall, as the oldest kid I thought I would always be taller than the others, boy was I wrong :meleshame:
But normally I'm ok with being short I just don't like the teasing I'm getting, they used to be afraid of me:mjcry:

Get married to a tall guy then your future daughters will be average/tall.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I can barely gain any weight. Doesn't matter how much food I eat I still don't gain shit. :mjcry:Damn fast metabolism.:pacspit:

Bohol

VIP
I can barely gain any weight. Doesn't matter how much food I eat I still don't gain shit. :mjcry:Damn fast metabolism.:pacspit:

I think it is because you're under 24. Wait when you go over 24 reaching full manhood,
you will be like woah, everything gets bigger.
:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@Air Jalam It is the 24-27 range that the biggest growth
among men is experienced and metabolism slows down, you still have time
don't worry.If you're over 27 and still skinny though there is no hope. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts