Wowwww xalimo excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Then the case is closed. @HalimaJ don't dare to give this L to the Oromo community who has nothing to do with this, because she is Somali. She and Sabrina are both your L, no need to defend anybody of those females.
If they support Sabrina through and through why can’t they support this fine xalimo who’s trying to make it out of the music industry? Smh what has happen to xalimo solidarity?:mjohreally::ohdamn:

These days music industry is a fuckin joke. For female artists Its basically competition between naked trash and slightly less naked trash. No meaning behind the song no message whatsoever. Men are even worse. Trying to promote a "gangsta" live and its a competition of who can be the most narcissitic cuck. And every song is just a nolife drug addict shamelessely telling his sex fantasies. Fucking disgusting this is why I dont listen to black ppl songs and prefer listening to foreign songs that I do not understand or operas/classical music that atleast calm me.

There are some good ones though. Amidst the chaff, there is always a good one. Sometimes the beat is what matters to me. Have you heard of this guy Khalid? Let me know what you think.

Promoting ism on here I see. No shame :mugshotman:

I guess mehmet likes his women oiled and butt naked almost. He wants to see how many share the passion on here. Morality be damned.

:denzelnigga:

Most guys including him wouldn't allow their wives to do that or their sisters though. Hypocrisy.com

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Yikes, is this what counts as music nowadays? Shaking your bum and spreading your legs over crappy lyrics? Hope she gets some mental help - I can't fathom how degrading it must be for females in this music industry to know that the only way they can achieve recognition is to prostitute themselves for attention.

There are some good ones though. Amidst the chaff, there is always a good one. Sometimes the beat is what matters to me. Have you heard of this guy Khalid? Let me know what you think.

You know its a mad ting when the only alternative is fucking khaniis.

I guess mehmet likes his women oiled and butt naked almost. He wants to see how many share the passion on here. Morality be damned.

:denzelnigga:

Most guys including him wouldn't allow their wives to do that or their sisters though. Hypocrisy.com
Can't guard every pussy out there from nimo especially is a hopeless cause and damn right you are as she better stay indoors or else to the qashin bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts