Wowwww xalimo excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Siad barre I hope you burn in hell.

Hate him all you want, they country was much MUCH better under him. Even my relatives back home, who helped over throw him said so. AS and the pirate problems would be a figment of our imagination. I will admits yes he was a madman and yes he did kill a lot of people for no reason, however the country had a brain back then, people were able to unite under a single goal- for the most part. Why can't people unite again, as they once did, to unite the people and country and defeat this qabilist mentality, instead of dragging the nation's name through dirt.

Are you trolling me?
Haven't you seen her deformed ass in swimsuit? She's also an alcoholic.

I'm not defending Sabrina, but lets be real.

One was on a private boat with her husband and paparazzi decided to take pics.

One is gyrating sexually in a music video knowingly so that thirsty Abdis like you can defend her.

Oromos collect your musty ass shaking girl.

One is gyrating sexually in a music video knowingly so that thirsty Abdis like you can defend her.

So you're ok with being half-naked and drunk on privat boat with your boyfriend but not with shaking booty on a music video?
Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Her gaal husband but anyway their both the same and bad influence to young girls

So you're ok with being half-naked and drunk on privat boat with your boyfriend but not with shaking booty on a music video?
Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

I said i'm not defending it.

But doing something in public is much worse than doing something in private.

Sabrina was not publicly sexualising herself for the entire world. Was she shaking her ass so that men can lust after her? Or was she minding her business on holiday?

The only reason we saw her pics because paparazzi violated her privacy.

I said i'm not defending it.

But doing something in public is much worse than doing something in private.

Sabrina was not publicly sexualising herself for the entire world. Was she shaking her ass so that men can lust after her? Or was she minding her business on holiday?

The only reason we saw her pics because paparazzi violated her privacy.

Being naked on a boat in public place.. What's the difference :bell:

If her father is Somali, Xalimos will take this L.

If her father is Oromo, then we have no right to associate this woman with them.

4563F87A-F614-44DF-B221-8C0400337E33.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Notice how they trying to distant from this girl. Her dad is somali so she counts as a Somali in my eyes. Taking her dads linage and all:manny:

Xalimo excellence :salute::banderas:

Notice how they trying to distant from this girl. Her dad is somali so she counts as a Somali in my eyes. Taking her dads linage and all:manny:

Xalimo excellence :salute::banderas:

Then the case is closed. @HalimaJ don't dare to give this L to the Oromo community who has nothing to do with this, because she is Somali. She and Sabrina are both your L, no need to defend anybody of those females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts