Wowwww xalimo excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko
She has a better ass than Sabrina.. I don't see why you think she's an L while you girls promote the golddigger qumayo
Your obsession with Sabrina and her love life is quite concerning, this thread wasn't even about her but she stays on your mind.

Sabrina is an established business woman who found love in a famous man. She's not a gold-digger. Your hater vision is clouding your common sense.

This Oromo woman is not Somali.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Exactly as i do not care if she is darod or isaaq as 27 is pushing it compared to 20,19 or 18

Please write in afsomali, I can see you're struggling with writing in English. Make it easy for yourself instead of worrying about a woman's age.

Thanks.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
She's not Somali. Oromo can claim her if they want. We don't care if her father is Somali. Does her clan even accept her membership? We would not allow a man named Ling Liban who looks Chinese with Somali skin colour with a Somali father as Somali so why should we accept someone with Oromo mother? We will not accept this. If she was a scientist maybe we will accept her. But she is nude on YouTube with men.

She's not Somali. Oromo can claim her if they want. We don't care if her father is Somali. Does her clan even accept her membership? We would not allow a man named Ling Liban who looks Chinese with Somali skin colour with a Somali father as Somali so why should we accept someone with Oromo mother? We will not accept this. If she was a scientist maybe we will accept her. But she is nude on YouTube with men.
Yes they welcome her with open arms like that qanis supporting and bantu loving others

Please write in afsomali, I can see you're struggling with writing in English. Make it easy for yourself instead of worrying about a woman's age.

Thanks.
Typical saying from another edo angry with me over my preference for young and youth mudug girls

Your obsession with Sabrina and her love life is quite concerning, this thread wasn't even about her but she stays on your mind.

Sabrina is an established business woman who found love in a famous man. She's not a gold-digger. Your hater vision is clouding your common sense.

This Oromo woman is not Somali.
I don't have anything against Idris.. But that deformed ass Sabrina has been promoted by you girls like when Moses separated the red sea to save the jews...

I don't have anything Idris.. But that deformed ass Sabrina has been promoted by you girls like when Moses separated the red sea to save the jews...
Apparently if them and the pm/pres are mentioned in a negative way than the army of defensive xalimos show up to scare off non groupies

Status
Not open for further replies.