WOW, Two New bridges, New general Hospital, Stadium and 5 New Roads, Started in Burco SDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland Development Fund -

cwuhu9O.jpg

NLzcFlj.jpg

wBjrjyq.jpg

Alamsay Stadium - work on progress

arEMmOl.jpg

wgsVZ13.jpg

dWcJ0vC.jpg

Football tournaments are gonna be so lit in SL soon when we get this new ground to go along with the new ground built in Las Anod and also improvements in Berbera and hargeisa .

Football tournaments are gonna be so lit in SL soon when we get this new ground to go along with the new ground built in Las Anod and also improvements in Berbera and hargeisa .
Somaliland should join the Somali league I don't care about ictiiraf but it will make for better football

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
About time the fixed the stadium in Burco. I used to live next to the stadium, the place was full of ciyaal xaafad. Now at least the kids would have something to do.
It was well overdue, but embarrassing to have taken so long. Smaller cities such as boorame, Las Anood and kismayo had their built before burco.

Where in Aktoobar you stayed sxb?

One month way badan ma yara, was that your first time in Burco
Ma xasuti. I usually drive through our stay one night. Nugaal hotel near the rd that goes in front of shiine kaare. War gabdh baan shukansaneyo oo uu safray iina so firiyow. Markaa maba xasuti. I drove through the other day. Manshallah like usual. You reer burco.

Ma xasuti. I usually drive through our stay one night. Nugaal hotel near the rd that goes in front of shiine kaare. War gabdh baan shukansaneyo oo uu safray iina so firiyow. Markaa maba xasuti. I drove through the other day. Manshallah like usual. You reer burco.

You said that you stayed one month in Burco.

Yes I am Reer Burco, not only Reer Burco but the owners of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts