Wow, this is so embarrassing

Somalia GDP - 8 billion - Population 15 million

Mogadishu.JPG

MogadishuCity.jpg

Somalia has gone through civil war for like 30 years I’m sure that counts for something

True but Somalia has a long way to before establishing the same level of peace as Rwanda. Bear in mind they are one of the safest countries in the world. I guess one advantage is our people are very entrepreneurial. If we had the same level of safety we'd be one of the wealthiest in the world.

True but Somalia has a long way to before establishing the same level of peace as Rwanda. Bear in mind they are one of the safest countries in the world. I guess one advantage is our people are very entrepreneurial. If we had the same level of safety we'd be one of the wealthiest in the world.
No we wouldn’t. Being entrepreneur means nothing if you don’t have people willing to work for these people. Everyone can’t be a business person.

No we wouldn’t. Being entrepreneur means nothing if you don’t have people willing to work for these people. Everyone can’t be a business person.

Most people are willing to work given the opportunity. If Somalia was peaceful then people would have better educational opportunities leading to better prospects. I don't believe most would turn down the opportunty to transform their lives and the lives of their families.

This is universal and at the moment alot of Somalis feel hopeless but if the safety was secured this would lead to a shift in their outlook. I don't believe most would be so stubborn and refuse to make a change.

:fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
@babooshke

Rwanda is a highly centralized country with a strong government which makes long term economic plans.

Somalia's government is weak as f*ck and has practically no long term projects.

Most people are willing to work given the opportunity. If Somalia was peaceful then people would have better educational opportunities leading to better prospects. I don't believe most would turn down the opportunty to transform their lives and the lives of their families.

This is universal and at the moment alot of Somalis feel hopeless but if the safety was secured this would lead to a shift in their outlook. I don't believe most would be so stubborn and refuse to make a change.

:fittytousand:
Somalis are not nationalistic people at all. We are very family/clan orientated. Most have if me or my clan people cant benefit from it, fvck it I dont care for it. Hence why I dont see much hope for Somalia

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Meanwhile

Rwanda GDP - 9 billion, Population of 12 million

kigali-skyline-rwanda-picture-id954492390

kigali_city.jpg

Web-Slider-Rwanda-Highlights-.jpg
Rather slow and steady, than taking loans that are impossible to pay off. Also rwanda is a dictatorship, our dictator failed and died in exile. Big difference, the african populations are too prideful to be ruled by other clans. Only a decisive battle can decide the ultimate ruler of countries in this continent.

Unless the educated diaspora return and educate the youth, then we'll forever be stuck in an endless cycle of poverty and power struggles.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Rwanda are in $4 billion dollars in debt that’s roughly 50% of their GDP. They’re a small landlock country that relies heavily on it’s Coffee exports estimated to be 80% of their exports. Plus they have a dictatorship

I can show a ton of beautiful pictures of Nairobi Kenya but they too are crumbling in debt especially to the Chinese. Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
Rwanda are in $4 billion dollars in debt that’s roughly 50% of their GDP. They’re a small landlock country that relies heavily on it’s Coffee exports estimated to be 80% of their exports. Plus they have a dictatorship

I can show a ton of beautiful pictures of Nairobi but they too are crumbling in debt especially to the Chinese. Be careful what you wish for.
being debt free, living in freedom >> economic slavery

Allah has protected us from the many evils of the industrialized world and hopefully we will industrialize on our own terms

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
being debt free, living in freedom >> economic slavery

Allah has protected us from the many evils of the industrialized world and hopefully we will industrialize on our own terms
100%. People forget once a country is in debt you’re basically a puppet to the country you’re in debt to. That’s how China,USA,France,UK etc poltically influence african countries.

Freedom outranks everything

Somalia needs a lot of direct investment, but we just need peace wallahi. The moment we get it. We start extracting oil, uranium and other minerals. In a few years we will be the leading country in africa. Just peace.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalia needs a lot of direct investment, but we just need peace wallahi. The moment we get it. We start extracting oil, uranium and other minerals. In a few years we will be the leading country in africa. Just peace.
We are better off waiting until the old qabilists are replaced by a smart diaspora. Better we use the resources than them selling it to ajnabis for pennies. Lets just hope that they don't sell our resources before we can inherit the country and rule with deen and wisdom. The sea maritime deal with china already pisses me off, since they over fish in west africa too.

Our resources will always make us a trillion dollar country as well as our natural business acumen and private sector potential. Also the fact that we can invest in green energy early using our oil wealth which will be phased out by 2040, means we will be ahead of the Arabs that failed to use their sense and diversify their economy. Same xaasids that want us to remain poor.

All i'm saying is that it's better not to rush things and let our resources get exploited by politicians that have dual citizenship and homes abroad. We will be rich, it's only a matter of when.

I met a tutsi from Rwanda few months back, and he told me fdk is banned in Rwanda. How can we possibly compete with people like that when in Somalia we have a clannist president and opposition who are also clannists? :mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts