Not open for further replies.
Ocn6MWW.jpg

7RKAkmA.jpg

u2n4PZO.jpg

MIJ7FTD.jpg

gyMbyTq.jpg

Bohol

VIP
That is a neighborhood called Shacabka in Northern Ceerigaabo. It is the most green and beautiful part. It is where the mayor building, Daalo, Nuura stadiums are located.

They live with Muuse Tuurwa in a neighborhood called Berdaha in west Ceerigaabo but they don't own a neighborhood on their own.

Not one single neighbourhood in Erigavo? And they share one Neighbourhood With Muuse Turwaa? Sxb I have no idea, what even Muuse Turwaa is lol.

Bohol

VIP
Not one single neighbourhood in Erigavo? And they share one Neighbourhood With Muuse Turwaa? Sxb I have no idea, what even Muuse Turwaa is lol.

Is Muuse Turwaa a section of Erigavo?

Muuse Tuurwa is a section of Muuse Ismaaciil that live in the areas west of Ceerigaabo specially Yufle, Doonyaha etc.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They live with Muuse Tuurwa in a neighborhood called Berdaha in west Ceerigaabo but they don't own a neighborhood on their own.

What about east and south of Ceerigaabo? Can you tell me which Gadweyne (Muuse Ismaaciil) sub-clans dominate these neighbourhoods?

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
South Abdalle Xamuud. East Abdi Hamud.

Who's the mayor, I heard that like in borama the mayor can get replaced if a majority of the councillors vote no confidence.

What's the councillors share between the community also.

They greenest part of northern somalia. Why don't they build parks? surely these kind of projects can be funded.

:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending