Wow so this is what the British white man thinks of Somalis!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Notice how he mentions the worst blacks are from Somalia? Start at 1:20

Reer UK are despised by their white overlords

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Notice how he mentions the worst blacks are from Somalia? Start at 1:20

Reer UK are despised by their white overlords
@TekNiKo I wonder why. Their women don't want to have children, traditional values have decayed and you have immigrants committing violent crimes and having numerous children :ftw9nwa:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He said they’re out breeding us, not our fault We’re blessed with super sperm
Scare tactics to get votes. Were not outbreeding anyone. How many years have we been a minority and they still win the majority votes. We live peacefully, while they hate on us for our religion and create extremists by getting involved in the middle terror east.

They still hold the majority and they still can have more kids if they wanted. Racist whites are not like other whites, they simply don't like seeing one black or brown person in their town and can't cope with change. They know we will never outbreed them but still act like they are in jeopardy somehow.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo I wonder why. Their women don't want to have children, traditional values have decayed and you have immigrants committing violent crimes and having numerous children :ftw9nwa:
Their women are getting no action anyways, english women have rarely any bueaties:deadmanny:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I was shocked when he mentioned blacks and Somalia in the same sentence, I thought we were Arab :damn::damn:

The Madows that live in UK have adopted their values and manners.

Thats why he considers religious geeljiries as "proper black" because of their lack of compromises.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Their women are getting no action anyways, english women have rarely any bueaties:deadmanny:
Its not even that most of the men now are metrosexuals and are too busy being gay or supporting leftist policies and the ajnabis and africans are picking up the white british women instead :yloezpe:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
When he mentioned proper blacks I said to myself “yea he’s talking about Nigerians and Jamaicans lol f*ck Madows” and then said “from somalia”
cf-dafuq.gif

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
It is a scientific fact that as IQ of the wealthy and advanced increases, a counter-productive issue arises. That is, they lose their care of the future and what happens to their wealth after death.
Most wealthy people are quiet and focused on this life and believe the most should be made out of this worldly life. Poor/lower class people are focused on their children and don’t care about death. They believe that spirituality, love, and social interaction is important instead of money or education.

In essence, white people give birth to less children because they care too much about what happens now than the future. Their culture has evolved from being family-orientated and social, to individualism and ‘every man for himself’. This is conflicting with religion and hence they are spiritually blind. The meaning of life is short term gain for them, this is the meaning of the Death of Spiritual Intelligence, the eventual path that every post Enlightenment and Western influenced civilisation will meet.

This is the reason why upper-class people are committing suicide, why their society and whole culture will crumble: They have met their ultimate fate of the lack of Spirituality and Intelligence regarding the Hereafter, caused by increase in pragmatic and rational Intelligence and it being inversely proportionate to the Spirituality and Religion.

TL;DR; Cadaans have no faith (Islam)

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
So SOMALIS are the proper blacks now:pachah1:

we are more Madow than the actual blacks according to the racist dumbass
Hahaha where are those Somalis who claim we are Arab:chrisfreshhah:

They are crying tonight, wheres the SL crew ? Mohamad BK begging these folks:drakelaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It's funny how this situation is almost identical to the bantu one in Somalia
Somalis are horny fukkers popping out 20 babies each you can't compare them to cadaans which half of them don't even want to have children to begin with

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
When a a far right extremist sees this.
group_1.jpg

“Well they’re both Indian and are from the same race and what not all of dem are fooking curry munchers they are”

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The Madows that live in UK have adopted their values and manners.

Thats why he considers religious geeljiries as "proper black" because of their lack of compromises.
He said he can tell them apart because they're the "skinny blacks". But i thought somalis were black???

He's right tho. UK malis are allergic to the gym.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: