Wow, never thought i'd learn so much about Somalia from a game! And West Africans are humiliated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
I’ve been having a bit too much fun with this game. At first I started out as Castille just so that I could gain experience like I saw on many guides

But then I decided it was time for me to choose Ajuuraan. I played through a bit and got a claim on Marrhan. It took maybe a year or so of fighting and the long ass siege to have the Marehan under my control. I only rivalled them because they rivalled me but I wanted Galkayo anyway for personal reasons.

I enjoy the game and will continue playing because I am definitely still a noob.

I’ve been having a bit too much fun with this game. At first I started out as Castille just so that I could gain experience like I saw on many guides

But then I decided it was time for me to choose Ajuuraan. I played through a bit and got a claim on Marrhan. It took maybe a year or so of fighting and the long ass siege to have the Marehan under my control. I only rivalled them because they rivalled me but I wanted Galkayo anyway for personal reasons.

I enjoy the game and will continue playing because I am definitely still a noob.
Lol you're definitely a noob how are you gonna struggle against maraxan bro you'll get your ass whooped by adal also be careful of declaring a lot of wars you don't want a collation to form against you

Macalin M

Out here
Lol you're definitely a noob how are you gonna struggle against maraxan bro you'll get your ass whooped by adal also be careful of declaring a lot of wars you don't want a collation to form against you
I figured as much, most of the time was taken up by seiging the fort though.
Also should I wait for them to start a war against me to avoid the aggressive expansion or will I still get it either way

Also should I wait for them to start a war against me to avoid the aggressive expansion or will I still get it either way
If it's defensive you don't get aggression points also make good allies when I played with ajuuraan I had kilwa and mehri who are just average not bad not good

But you still need to go easy on annexation and vassalaztion that would still increase you aggressive points even if you didn't declare the war

Macalin M

Out here
But you still need to go easy on annexation and vassalaztion that would still increase you aggressive points even if you didn't declare the war
I guess that’s kinda good, stops people from just steamrolling through the game.
I love the fact that I have 100s of hours worth of gameplay ahead of me the game is really enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.