Wow: Kenya recognised Somaliland and declares Jubaland a "special status region".

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Kenya is so amateur its silly. Firstly the economy is so heavly depednt on somalia. they are super afraid that if Somalia get strength and power the Somalis living in Kenya will become the 5th column.

they are also running out of money due to the crazy corruption. All these games show the level the desperateness of Kenya.

1) Debt relief
2) Early Somali SNA get control
3) exploration of resources (oil Ect)
4) Arms embargo lifted
5) economy recovers
6) Somali kenyans become WAY MORE SOMALI

6 Steps and Kenya becomes a vessel state of Somalia after 60-70 years. Its coming nothing can stop this.

:gucciwhat:

After 60-70 years we'll be in flying cars with our virtual waifus.

If it takes that long to get our shit together then Kenya would just give Jubaland back to us since they'll be in space by then.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is a perfect excuse to take NFD back.

If they annex Jubaland for whatever reason means the IC can't interfere when we try to get it back.

I doubt they can also say shit if we move the borders a couple hundred miles forward if they plan to stay quiet now.

We'll leave them landlocked and sell their coasts to the Omanis.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is so desperate using online 'maps'. You live in a virtual reality, not physical reality on the groun. No matter how many maps online you seek, it won't change the fact when you walk the ground of all Somaliland it's all PL up to burco(which then becomes somalia) and awdal(somalia). That is the reality on the ground, and you know how u can verify? just take your ass there and walk thru the nation or drive thru it village by village and see the reality. It will end your virtual reality map worlds and bring you to REALITY.

Imagine I raised a flag in my house and brought reporters to take interview of me in 'xafadaha' kamid ah Australia and said 'halkani waa puntland' and then I show 'australia' outside city and start reporting how PL has reached Australia. This what SL media does in all territories outside of Las anod which is the only city they control and it's not them who controls it, it's dhulbahante somaliland getting their checks looooooool. Once they lose their checks, they come to PL. If a majerten loses his check, he doesnt go anywhere, why? how many times have ppl not been paid in PL, we are still puntlanders @Cognitivedissonance @Reer-Bari @Reiko

So please take that karbash with a cup of coffee and plate of xalwo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even bring @Lex Luther who is HG and closer mentally to Majerten due to similar environment. Waryaa sxb this Id22r he goes around to 'xafadaha' of badhan, buhodle, talex, xudun, and anywhere and then hides in a 'house' or 'laneway' and brings reporter and says this 'somaliland'. It's like me doing that in Australia in my house and bringing my neighborhood together and saying manta waxaa jogtan puntland. I can't do this shit in the middle of australian cities though, I will be arrested or laffed at.

That's why you will never see these Id22r kids in the center of any dhulbahante or warsangeli town, ama magalada gudaheeda, it's always on the outskirts or in some 'guri' in xafadaha which they call their 'guddomiye' gobol. It's a joke and u need to call your allies to stop this and making a fool of themselves for sake of sanity even, we know id33r is MAJNUUN as all somalis know this.

Come on Lex how do you as HG who is nick named 'shan daqiiqo majerten' have good relationship with these Majnuunis? I don't understand since you operate mentally like Majerten. It's well known HG always take in Isaaq since 91 till now as political allies, how you deal with their majnuun factor? I couldn't sit there personally entertaining these fantasy game with them of 'virtual reality maps' or 'hiding in xafadaha and a house of a town in badhan or buhodle' and saying this is Somaliland as I call reporters. If you own the town waryaa go right in the middle of it where the PL forces are and the local government and get away with it, don't hide away in xafadaha and report in some 'house' which is ceeb it's called DANDANSI as PL calls you always. Their saying it's pathetic tactic and it's waste of lives your doing for nothing but fooling your people with illogical things.

The low IQ of Somaliland is amazing how their ppl even in the diaspora buy into it, imagine the local iq, you can't sell this shit to HG or Majerten local who willl say 'war na kala tag beentada iyo huuhaaga' as their questioning mind, you can't fool these clans with huuhaa iyo fictional shit.

Last edited:
This is so desperate using online 'maps'. You live in a virtual reality, not physical reality on the groun. No matter how many maps online you seek, it won't change the fact when you walk the ground of all Somaliland it's all PL up to burco(which then becomes somalia) and awdal(somalia). That is the reality on the ground, and you know how u can verify? just take your ass there and walk thru the nation or drive thru it village by village and see the reality. It will end your virtual reality map worlds and bring you to REALITY.

Imagine I raised a flag in my house and brought reporters to take interview of me in 'xafadaha' kamid ah Australia and said 'halkani waa puntland' and then I show 'australia' outside city and start reporting how PL has reached Australia. This what SL media does in all territories outside of Las anod which is the only city they control and it's not them who controls it, it's dhulbahante somaliland getting their checks looooooool. Once they lose their checks, they come to PL. If a majerten loses his check, he doesnt go anywhere, why? how many times have ppl not been paid in PL, we are still puntlanders @Cognitivedissonance @Reer-Bari @Reiko

So please take that karbash with a cup of coffee and plate of xalwo.
Finally someone said the reality. The part where it’s dhulbahante finessing free money from SL controls harti dhullo land. Even though they taking free money, in the back of their minds, there for PL. People here don’t understand that.

Back to the subject at hand, Somalis better get their shit together. I give it 20-30 years before carabta, Ethiopia, and Kenya start taking Somali natural resources. Everyone going broke and you have backward tribal people who have multi billion dollars on their land untouched.

Last edited:
Even bring @Lex Luther who is HG and closer mentally to Majerten due to similar environment. Waryaa sxb this Id22r he goes around to 'xafadaha' of badhan, buhodle, talex, xudun, and anywhere and then hides in a 'house' or 'laneway' and brings reporter and says this 'somaliland'. It's like me doing that in Australia in my house and bringing my neighborhood together and saying manta waxaa jogtan puntland. I can't do this shit in the middle of australian cities though, I will be arrested or laffed at.

That's why you will never see these Id22r kids in the center of any dhulbahante or warsangeli town, ama magalada gudaheeda, it's always on the outskirts or in some 'guri' in xafadaha which they call their 'guddomiye' gobol. It's a joke and u need to call your allies to stop this and making a fool of themselves for sake of sanity even, we know id33r is MAJNUUN as all somalis know this.

Come on Lex how do you as HG who is nick named 'shan daqiiqo majerten' have good relationship with these Majnuunis? I don't understand since you operate mentally like Majerten. It's well known HG always take in Isaaq since 91 till now as political allies, how you deal with their majnuun factor? I couldn't sit there personally entertaining these fantasy game with them of 'virtual reality maps' or 'hiding in xafadaha and a house of a town in badhan or buhodle' and saying this is Somaliland as I call reporters. If you own the town waryaa go right in the middle of it where the PL forces are and the local government and get away with it, don't hide away in xafadaha and report in some 'house' which is ceeb it's called DANDANSI as PL calls you always. Their saying it's pathetic tactic and it's waste of lives your doing for nothing but fooling your people with illogical things.

The low IQ of Somaliland is amazing how their ppl even in the diaspora buy into it, imagine the local iq, you can't sell this shit to HG or Majerten local who willl say 'war na kala tag beentada iyo huuhaaga' as their questioning mind, you can't fool these clans with huuhaa iyo fictional shit.

What can I say doc, you said all what I wanted to say, I 100% agree with what you said.

Trending