Would you take diyah if a family member was killed?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Would you if the option was between diyah and them setting them free or the death sentence .

State your reasons below

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Depends where

In the West 100% yes. Money > shitty 40 year sentence

In Somalia I'd be performing execution with an AK-47
AdeptUniformIggypops-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Depends where

In the West 100% yes. Money > shitty 40 year sentence

In Somalia I'd be performing execution with an AK-47

I don't understand why you differentiate between the west and somalia money is money. Assuming they weren't going to prison but sentenced to death would you still say the same thing?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i don’t want to risk ending another persons life and hurting even more people in the process so i’d take the money

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don't understand why you differentiate between the west and somalia money is money. Assuming they weren't going to prison but sentenced to death would you still say the same thing?
No then bcs we don't have a death penalty in Canada and you rarely get a full life sentence unless it was some serious 1st degree murder scheme.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No

The reason why killing is a joke in Somalia is because of blood money being used to bail out murderers

You kill someone, then you should be killed aswell

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This remands me of the little a'isha that was brutalized and raped then killed, by three men, two were executed, the third survived because her dad accepted the dia. If I were in his shoes, I'd turn into those WW2 soldier with flamethrower and burn him with his family and even his entire qabiil. So no I'd not accept such thing.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
No

The reason why killing is a joke in Somalia is because of blood money being used to bail out murderers

You kill someone, then you should be killed aswell

Yeah I feel the same way people are just bribing themselves out of trouble. If you are from a rich family/qabiil you don't care since you know they will take the diya and you get to live life without any issues

Trending

Latest posts