Would you ever marry a second wife?

• Yes, I would.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • No, I would not.

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but many things that are permissible in the Qur'an are morally reprehensible (ex child marriage, rape,murder) but eh we pick and choose which parts we follow and the parts we ignore

where in the Quran does it say child marriage is permissible?

or rape and murder?

Perhaps i should've said islam instead of the quran. Muslims are told to follow the Qur'an and Mohamed's example. Mohamed's example ( him raping a 9yr old ( as a child can not consent to sex) shows Muslims that child marriage/rape is okay. That's why most Muslim majority countries have a problem with child marriages, to them it's not wrong as the most perfect human to ever walk this earth did it.

The Quran doesn't allow any of that. I don't believe Aisha was 9. Anyway please don't mislead people into believing the Quran makes those things permissible when it does not.

The Quran doesn't allow any of that. I don't believe Aisha was 9. Anyway please don't mislead people into believing the Quran makes those things permissible when it does not.
Ask all the local imams in your area and I promise you 99.9% of them will tell you aisha was 6 when Mohamed married her and 9 when he fucked her, him being well into his 50s. I get you don't like that fact but facts don't change for your feelings.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ask all the local imams in your area and I promise you 99.9% of them will tell you aisha was 6 when Mohamed married her and 9 when he fucked her, him being well into his 50s. I get you don't like that fact but facts don't change for your feelings.
make another dua sister:feedme:

I don't care what the local imam says. Also are you purposely speaking like that to be disrespectful? whats the point?
Im muslim and would never disrespect any other religious group like that.

Also prove Muhammed asws married Aisha when she was 6 without a doubt, you just called it a fact so it should be easy.

I don't care what the local imam says. Also are you purposely speaking like that to be disrespectful? whats the point?
Im muslim and would never disrespect any other religious group like that.

Also prove Muhammed asws married Aisha when she was 6 without a doubt, you just called it a fact so it should be easy.
You should care what the imams think as it's them who spent their whole lives studying Islam, they know more about Islam than you do. I get that you're a kind person that doesn't believe rape, murder and all of these terrible things should not be acceptable, I'm so very glad you don't want to believe such things. But if that's the case, you've completely misunderstood Islam. Youve simply been raised to blindly believe without any evidence, follow the herd. I don't mean any disrespect, just to be helpful( I know it might not seem like it to you but I really have no ill wishes).

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
you're quickly becoming one of the more annoying members on this board

and that's genuinely impressive because there are enough unsavory scrubs out there to contend with as is

You should care what the imams think as it's them who spent their whole lives studying Islam, they know more about Islam than you do. I get that you're a kind person that doesn't believe rape, murder and all of these terrible things should not be acceptable, I'm so very glad you don't want to believe such things. But if that's the case, you've completely misunderstood Islam. Youve simply been raised to blindly believe without any evidence, follow the herd. I don't mean any disrespect, just to be helpful( I know it might not seem like it to you but I really have no ill wishes).

Who told you 'local imams' spent their whole lives studying Islam? and who told you God created us to follow other people? We were created to learn for ourselves and I'm sorry but Islam doesn't teach those things, perhaps some people believe so but I don't. You can continue to make assumptions and be condescending though, idk why I'm sure you haven't studied Islam yourself.

Heres a video about the age of Aisha if you're interested:

Xaarka Iska Tiir Tiir Ah First.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending