• Yes, I would.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • No, I would not.

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F01%2F25%2Fdjkhaledanotherone.gif

Rat poison, hot oil, penis scalpels, so many options.
penis scalpels :damn:

VixR

Veritas
images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F01%2F25%2Fdjkhaledanotherone.gif

penis scalpels :damn:
:dead:
I'm not the violent type. I'm more of a dementor type, I would completely destroy his morale and every grain of self worth so that he felt like a shell. And then I would disappear and see what's out there

She will get me a list of candidates i'm sure but there are a few i've got in mind as well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vision

Call me abti and as an abti, can you tell mum that I added two names from SSpot to the list? Tell her, their meher is a banana peel for each. An offer she can't refuse these tough times.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These losers will be lucky if any woman gives them chance, and you're asking them about taking a second wife. Lool

The only ones who get women and can get second wives are my Puntite cousins, our men are known to be desired by every Somali women. Mashallah.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mashallah brother. Make sure one is 9yrs old okay? Go big or go home
Biiiiiiiiiiiitch.

There's a special place in hell waiting for you. May the devil violate you in the deepest hell. Rat faced bird.

I will follow the Sunnah to the fullest and marry 11 wives like the prophet suubanaa caleeyhi salaat wa salaama. Ii soo duceeya
Don't mention the Prophet again,

@merka you're not Muslim anymore? I peeped that you liked the shade this shaytaan was throwing at the prophet swc. :dwill:

Biiiiiiiiiiiitch.

There's a special place in hell waiting for you. May the devil violate you in the deepest hell. Rat faced bird.

Don't mention the Prophet again,

@merka you're not Muslim anymore? I peeped that you liked the shade this shaytaan was throwing at the prophet swc. :dwill:
:meleshame:

I didn't catch the shade. Didn't know he was a murtad. Istaghfirullah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending