Would you still be a Muslim even if EVERYONE ELSE wasn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi I'm literally laughing out loud like a maniac

Ahahahahahahahaha

We only accept scientific facts sxb... Like Tidal acceleration, it's not something new.

"In 1749 Richard Dunthorne confirmed Halley's suspicion after re-examining ancient records, and produced the first quantitative estimate for the size of this apparent effect:[2] a centurial rate of +10″ (arcseconds) in lunar longitude, which is a surprisingly accurate result for its time, not differing greatly from values assessed later, e.g. in 1786 by de Lalande,[3] and to compare with values from about 10″ to nearly 13″ being derived about a century later"

Naah you lot only accept certain aspects and pick and choose what ever suits you lot, it's called bias confirmation for a reason mate

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I genuinely don't even know where to begin.

Ok, the Moon in the past caused the earth to spin quicker on its axis right....what does this have to do with how many rotations it takes around the sun, which is how you know we literally measure our years and what our calendars are based on.

Oh I forgot, you don't believe the earth revolves around the sun, you have to do some more research.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Hafez

VIP
Naah you lot only accept certain aspects and pick and choose what ever suits you lot, it's called bias confirmation for a reason mate
Wallahi we don't. Unlike some of the scientific theories/hypotheses you guys present to us, Tidal acceleration has some basis in reality.
:drakekidding:

Hafez

VIP
I genuinely don't even know where to begin.

Ok, the Moon in the past caused the earth to spin quicker on its axis right....what does this have to do with how many rotations it takes around the sun, which is how you know we literally measure our years and what our calendars are based on.

Oh I forgot, you don't believe the earth revolves around the sun, you have to do some more research.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
If I don't believe in a heliocentric model, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm just a very curious person so I want to look into the proofs they have presented to support this theory. Also the moon slowing down the rotation of the Earth does have an impact on the length of the day.

You dim-witted illiterate bastard.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Don't you claim to be some sort of modern day polymath?

Are you by any chance a time traveler from the 10th century?

Don't you claim to be some sort of modern day polymath?

Are you by any chance a time traveler from the 10th century?

I'm telling you man he is the Muslim version of Bruce Wayne :dead: he is a economist, a scholar, math genius, and then one minute does a 360 and becomes a road man don't make him angry or else he will shank you with a rusty butter knife, he is Mcguiver and Mr T rolled up in one wa niin igaa yaabsiye cajiib

Hafez

VIP
Lol @ these grown men behaving like infants...

@Bahal you made yourself look real naive wallahi runnti.
:mjlaugh:

@Racer nature is in line with Islam. Nature will never contradict Islam.

The prophesies of the noble Prophet (SAW) are enough proof that Islam is the truth wallahi.

I urge you both to return to the fold of Islam, the only truth, the religion of your forefathers.
:obama:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Kill yourself my man

:hemad:

You are a case study on the deleterious effects of centuries long inbreeding.

Hafez

VIP
Kill yourself my man

:hemad:

You are a case study on the deleterious effects of centuries long inbreeding.
I respected you until today wallahi, ileen you're another ignoramus. You made yourself look incredibly naive sxb, what an embarrassment smh... You don't even know the basics of debate either. Go enroll in a quick crash-course or something and come back to me when you can formulate a coherent argument.
:obamatell:
"That happened 4 billion years ago"
:russ::snoop:

Last edited:
Going through the 12 pages of this thread i have now realized the Dunning-Kruger effect is infact real. It's one of those things you gotta see to believe.

:eminemdamn:

Islam is the fastest growing religion, and while yall are trying to be johnsons and mikes, muhammad is the most common name on earth. We stay winning:rejoice:

Sheekh Mujahid CadCad spreading light to the underworld:wow:

Islam is the fastest growing religion, and while yall are trying to be johnsons and mikes, muhammad is the most common name on earth. We stay winning:rejoice:

Sheekh Mujahid CadCad spreading light to the underworld:wow:

I'm sorry but you guys are only winning in fertility rate nothing else. Not medicine, not technology and not even in sports.

I'm sorry but you guys are only winning in fertility rate nothing else. Not medicine, not technology and not even in sports.

Oh really :mjpls:

Father of modern medicine- Ibn Sina

Father of modern economics - Ibn Khaldun

Founder of algorithms used to build every type of intelligent technology - Al Khawarizmi

Father of karbashing the somspot gaalo- Sheek CadCad Chief of Banaadir

I repeat we stay winning :mjlaugh:

Hafez

VIP
I don't know why I brought up Tidal acceleration (it doesn't prove nor disprove Islam) but everything that was discussed before that topic was a karbash for these fuckers.
:mjlaugh:
It was around 3am at the time and all my responses were calculated as I could not be bothered.

These gaalo on here are dead fish in the sea. If they were born in the Islamic golden era they would remain Muslim and brag abou how far behind the kufar are in tech, science etc. Yet they argue that we're Muslim because we were born in Muslim families, nigga the whole world is against us and everyone here is mature enough to make conscious decisions, but we don't go with the flow . Talking like we're infants or some shi :draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts