Would you smash yo Cousin or pass?

Premise: Every good and beneficial thing is Halal
Proposition: Cousin marriage is Halal
Conclusion: Cousin marriage is good and beneficial

You can either refute the premise by stating that the good and beneficial is not Halal (i.e reject Islam) or you can refute the proposition that cousin marriage is halal through the Qur'an and Sunnah.
@Xoxoxo @Rasheedosman619 @Roorigeg
Please refute me if you're going to qashin (and anyone else that makes cousin marriage seem haram you dumb 68iq chimps)

You don't have to marry your cousin but it's halal. Just say it's not for me instead of insulting the practice. Especially since it's a sunnah as the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم married his first cousin Zaynab bint Jahsh رضي الله عنها.

* Coming back from haitus for a month later.... *

Alright lets see what i have been missing.

Would you smash yo cousin? :diddyass::cosbyhmm:

You guys cannot deny that you all have that one cousin you wouldn't bust one for :diddyass::ahh::banderas:

95% of men lying here, if my cousin was 10/10, even a 8/10, I would do it, no questions asked.

Seriously though my cousin would have to be extremely beautiful woman before I even consider it. I haven’t though about my cousins sexually and never will.

My woman needs to be far away from my lineage, she can’t even be from the subclan as me.

Tbh 0 interest for marrying my cousins.

….Although if she 10/10…Aabo bring that cuz over I’m marrying her today!

:diddyass::ohhhdamn:

angry-smile.gif

yeah i might take another week off

:susp::ileycry:

Cousin marriage normal in somali community.People like to keep it in the family especially when giving daughters away, less chance of drama down the road. Its not so common for girls born in the west as they pick spouse. Will see it more with guys from west who marry back home beautiful girl with known history plus bring more family to west . Lol many of y’all probably product of such marriage somewhere in family tree so don’t judge

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Cousin marriage normal in somali community.People like to keep it in the family especially when giving daughters away, less chance of drama down the road. Its not so common for girls born in the west as they pick spouse. Will see it more with guys from west who marry back home beautiful girl with known history plus bring more family to west . Lol many of y’all probably product of such marriage somewhere in family tree so don’t judge

People really think same reer don’t marry within, most of our parents are married to their extended families, when this goes for generations, its basically cousin marriage. I know guys whose parents are cousins, 2nd cousins or extended family.

Mine aint tho, two different subclans with grandparent from another clan, Im good, yall be safe.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I see my cousins as my sisters. Plus, none of them are over 5'4. All hyper active midgets

Not sure how they found men to settle with them
:tacky:

Trending