Would you smash yo Cousin or pass?

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
Y’all niggas on this website be having disgusting thoughts like this and then make whole thread wondering why autism is sparking in the Somali community

:draketf:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Y’all niggas on this website be having disgusting thoughts like this and then make whole thread wondering why autism is sparking in the Somali community

:draketf:
One family gets high on khaat and marries there cousin; they breed a retarded son who then marries his cousin and breeds a retarded son and the cycle continues.

after a couple minutes of deep thinking I’ve concluded this is the only logical reason people would say yes. :wowsweat:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
95% of men lying here, if my cousin was 10/10, even a 8/10, I would do it, no questions asked.

Seriously though my cousin would have to be extremely beautiful woman before I even consider it. I haven’t though about my cousins sexually and never will.

My woman needs to be far away from my lineage, she can’t even be from the subclan as me.
Good day to be the 5%. :ohhhdamn:

The number of people saying they would f*ck their cousin is alarming but most of the people saying they would are men. I would like to hear from the women. Personally I wouldn't even try.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Why not having a child with your first cousin carries the same risk a 40+ year old women giving birth

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I would rather die
:drakewtf:
All the niggas in the world but choosin my cuz?
I deserve the retarded child that would come out of that union
:snoop:
The number of people saying they would f*ck their cousin is alarming but most of the people saying they would are men. I would like to hear from the women. Personally I wouldn't even try.

Why not having a child with your first cousin carries the same risk a 40+ year old women giving birth
Females here one second saying its ok for 40+ year old females to have Children while being against Cousin marriage lol which is probably even safer

Tbh 0 interest for marrying my cousins.

….Although if she 10/10…Aabo bring that cuz over I’m marrying her today!

:diddyass::ohhhdamn:

Tbh 0 interest for marrying my cousins.

….Although if she 10/10…Aabo bring that cuz over I’m marrying her today!

:diddyass::ohhhdamn:

:dead:

Dude looking at his 10/10 cousins like

Hungry Tom And Jerry GIF by HBO Max

Guys see what happens with Pakistanis... and still:

'Tani waa fikrad aaad u wanaagsan'

:fittytousand:

Trending