Would you smash yo Cousin or pass?

“Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (who breast-fed you), foster-sisters (who breast-fed from the same woman as you); your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives with whom you have consummated marriage, no prohibition if ye have not consummated; (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

Surat Al-Nisa, 4:23

Everyone else is fair game. Yeah I would marry my cousin.

Xoxoxo

VIP
61D36D74-65DC-4E10-9CFF-6C522B59A77F.jpeg

Xoxoxo

VIP
“Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (who breast-fed you), foster-sisters (who breast-fed from the same woman as you); your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives with whom you have consummated marriage, no prohibition if ye have not consummated; (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

Surat Al-Nisa, 4:23

Everyone else is fair game. Yeah I would marry my cousin.
I can’t believe it! Y’all want your children to come out looking deformed. 💀💀💀

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I prefer that actually. Keep the good gorgeous Roman looks in the family

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Cousin + You = Inbred/Retarded kid. My wife has to be from an isolated Amazonian tribe, to keep my child pure and with Einstein level intelligence.
:mjswag:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even you Eedo? Don’t you go running to the adoption center when you find out your kid has severe Down syndrome markas.
:stressed:

Actually it depends-- my dad and mom have to be completely not related. If my dad and mom were first cousins- i wont do it- because that can be a problem even tho it is allowed still.

I can’t believe it! Y’all want your children to come out looking deformed. 💀💀💀
It's not even would marry your cousin? Disturbed soul!
Cousin + You = Inbred/Retarded kid. My wife has to be from an isolated Amazonian tribe, to keep my child pure and with Einstein level intelligence.
:mjswag:
Be careful, the Prophet scw married his cousin, and he also married off his daughter to his own cousin.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
95% of men lying here, if my cousin was 10/10, even a 8/10, I would do it, no questions asked.

Seriously though my cousin would have to be extremely beautiful woman before I even consider it. I haven’t though about my cousins sexually and never will.

My woman needs to be far away from my lineage, she can’t even be from the subclan as me.

Trending

Latest posts