@sambuusi
Let me express it this way.

giphy.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
i dont mean hardcore like worshipping the ground she walks on
i'm talking about making extra effort to make her happy, so yeah your examples work
K that's just loving your wife. Taking the extra step and showing her you value your relationship is great lol. I mean obviously she's going to be doing the same for me in an ideal world. Simping is when your character as a man is put in question and sidelined for worshipping her.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But when you don't simp you got the confidence of a pimp
:mjlaugh:

A pimp heavy-handedly collects lacaag from women. Its exploitation and a show of false confidence.

While a respectable Somali man that authentically compliments his wife should be treated like gold.

K that's just loving your wife. Taking the extra step and showing her you value your relationship is great lol. I mean obviously she's going to be doing the same for me in an ideal world. Simping is when your character as a man is put in question and sidelined for worshipping her.
mb, some guys just aren't willing to go past the basic requirements or they'll be seen as "simping"

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
If he is not simping you are doing something wrong. time to switch the program. And realize what you are doing wrong.