Would you settle for a Moroccan female?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I get more non Somali girls flirt with me than Somali. We are a delicacy in the west but i prefer my Somali queens. I hate them Somalis girls who hate on Somali men and vice versa. Just a bunch of beggers. Tell your North Korean husband we are happy he took you away from us. You don’t deserve us.
Who flirts with you? Becky who's 400 lbs that looks like albino? Good for you!

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Who flirts with you? Becky who's 400 lbs that looks like albino? Good for you!
Lol I posted my pic before in a group chat here and a lot of ppl know how I look. Walahi you would go for me. Alxamdulilah allah gave me this look not bragging.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m 6’1. We will meet one day in sha allah. I want to convert you into a real reer barri.
I will bring my cousins cognitive and DrOsman with me, we will have tea and biscuits an discuss Puntland politics. That would be fun.

P.s

How can you turn the queen of Bari into Reer Bari, put some respect on my name waryaa.

Reer-Bari

I will bring my cousins cognitive and DrOsman with me, we will have tea and biscuits an discuss Puntland politics. That would be fun.
No problem. I don’t think they would show though. Walahi I will show up if you call me Snywher in bosaso.

Reer-Bari

They will show up.. Bring @kickz too so we can kick his ass I mean so we can all discuss our differences like adults.
No but I’m actually serious. I just want to give you a tour of bosaso and how all tribes are friendly and work together. Bosaso was nabad. Walahi the city I fell in love with.

This thread :russ:
But on a serious note, Moroccan girls are A1, 2/3 of my high school crushes were Moroccan :banderas:

Too bad i was insecure at that time and never made a move, one of her friends even told me she though i was cute. :damn:

People are not talking out of their backside here. What is this ugly and smell nonsense. Been to that country many times and mingled with the locals, lived in their homes as guest and interacted with their female types.

Their females are good looking and they smell nice. They are also very hospitable ppl.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
People are not talking out of their backside here. What is this ugly and smell nonsense. Been to that country many times and mingled with the locals, lived in their homes as guest and interacted with their female types.

Their females are good looking and they smell nice. They are also very hospitable ppl.
Real shit wallahi the women always tend to smell nice with perfume

Trending

Latest posts