Would you settle for a Moroccan female?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What are some cultural similarities they have with us? idk too much about Moroccan culture tbh
They have a dance were they put hijabs over their faces hold a sword and sing in a big group. It's similar to a dance that Dir clans practice in North West Somalia, Djibouti, and Harar region.

The nomad thing is self explanatory, except we heard nomadic cows while they don't.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men and Berber women relationships are quite common so go ahead if you're doing a good cause for your people and making sure your kids will settle down with Somalis.

At least your kids will look less Madow. :hemad:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The smells and the wall. Those are my only problems other than that they're about as important to me as any other ethnicity of females.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
For the good looking one you'll have difficult time even if you are rich since blacks are on the bottom of their list but the their average looking ones are not attractive at all. My uncle married two of them(his ex and current wife). His like you. I don't really see anything special about them other then the few good looking ones.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Although I never met NA in my lifetime their women are fucking gorgeous
I admit that but hey they stick to their own kind and if they marry outside it's probably white , I cannot say interacial with black is non existent but it's rare among them due to taboos

they perceive sub saharan africans especially the Somalis reer baadiyo
What the hell man mostly marry out to White dudes??? they marry more foreigners than Cadaans here. Mostly the males marry Cadaan females.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The popular social media investigative journalist Liban Samatalis got married to a Moroccan woman.

73284629_10162791207610790_5815843716916576256_o.jpg

75252788_10162792066465790_8046879897756368896_o.jpg
That's how the average Moroccan woman looks but buuran

CaliTedesse

VIP
I share similarities with your views, we horners should stick to horners and pass our cushitic genes to offsprings so they pass it to theirs
It won't look good if your kids look a mutt or will grow up in mid life crisis

Ethio and eri and beja northern Sudanese women are very attractive they fit the criteria for wifey material and are loyal too , why just stick to Somalis when we know some can be qumaayo divorce you the next month
No we Somalis should breed out and introduce more new blood in the genepool for better easthetics. Every race is doing that.

CaliTedesse

VIP
NA women are out of our league but that doesn't mean it's the end of the world

God has mysterious powers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Akhi what kind of defeatist mentality is that audibillah. If you are talking about the average skinny Somali man with big forehead than I agree but even saying that is gunnimo as long as one has game he can get any chick.

CaliTedesse

VIP
For the good looking one you'll have difficult time even if you are rich since blacks are on the bottom of their list but the their average looking ones are not attractive at all. My uncle married two of them(his ex and current wife). His like you. I don't really see anything special about them other then the few good looking ones.
Blacks are at the bottom of their list? Where have you been living akhi?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somali men and Berber women relationships are quite common so go ahead if you're doing a good cause for your people and making sure your kids will settle down with Somalis.

At least your kids will look less Madow. :hemad:
Looking Madow is a blessing bro. I hope my kids will look like very lightskin Madows .

Morocco has good music. Their girls can be hot when they are skinny and have olive skin.

But they smell like watery dough for some reason. Like the cajin Somalis make of laxoox.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Morocco has good music. Their girls can be hot when they are skinny and have olive skin.

But they smell like watery dough for some reason. Like the cajin Somalis make of laxoox.
Akhi they smell good don't be a hater

I get more non Somali girls flirt with me than Somali. We are a delicacy in the west but i prefer my Somali queens. I hate them Somalis girls who hate on Somali men and vice versa. Just a bunch of beggers. Tell your North Korean husband we are happy he took you away from us. You don’t deserve us.
Somali girls who hate on Somali men can be divided into two types.
1. Damaged goods type (this type has been passed around in the block and has a bad rep + bad future perspective to land a husband)
2. Qumayo naag nool type with daddy issues. (this type has the tendency to project their own daddy issues and selfhate onto Somali men)