Would you risk your life for Somalia and its people

Tukraq

VIP
Lol they just announced it, and if you watched the whole session All of you lots bullshit was was proved now much you guys depend on Somaliland.

You can't find Somalia products in Somaliland, so tariff don't effect the seller it mainly effects the buyer as your current producers aren't large enough to meet demand.

Do you even know what a dry port is...?

We'll just wait n see you guys tried to put in tariffs last year after we took over then took it off the next day.
tariffs effect the seller(can't compete or make profit) and the dumb buyers who buy foreign while giving the state more revenue,
were talking seaports here kulcha dry port, basically useless, and remember even lascanod is under tariffs to the rest of Somalia

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Hell no. Terrorists infiltrated the govt and army. The moment i join the army or govt, my name will be in the assassination list.

Right now it is very risky to join them. So much infiltration and corruption

If it was clean Govt and clean army, i would love to join it
Youre not a somaliwadanisolider , what youre saying is that you dont wanna make sacrifices from within beacuse things aint perfect. With hardships comes ease , nothing worth having comes easy so drop the turncoat mentality and atleast provide the sna with water bottles and towels in times of battle.

Trending

Latest posts