Would you risk your life for Somalia and its people

1563074019747.png

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
No, for PL yes

:manny:
Sxb without somali sovereignty restored we can never really prosper in Puntland in trade infrastructure and things of that nature everything is connected you dont have to be a genius to figure that out , i prob spend more time in puntland than any one of you puntites here on the fourm and i know for a fact without the corporation of central goverment and the hargeisa administration its goin to be impossible to progress in puntland and rest of the states in terms of tourism commerce healthcare and infrastructure.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Maybe if you join thier ranks you could bring about some change , you gotta be a player if you wanna win

Like the dozens of other green do gooders they swallowed up?

Trying to change stuff from within Xamar is just another way to commit suicide.

Those young politicians with big idea at least had the pleasure of months of walking around Xamar before before their assasination; they won't give you a full week in the military.

Sxb without somali sovereignty restored we can never really prosper in Puntland in trade infrastructure and things of that nature everything is connected you dont have to be a genius to figure that out , i prob spend more time in puntland than any one of you puntites here on the fourm and i know for a fact without the corporation of central goverment and the hargeisa administration its goin to be impossible to progress in puntland and rest of the states in terms of tourism commerce healthcare and infrastructure.
1-Uncontrollable-Laughter-Gif.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Puntland already risked its life for Somalia. We destroyed our entire economy, lost Lascaanood, and countless young men and women so that we could reestablish a federal government in Mogadishu. We did all of that and got shot in the back by Somalia.

I would never risk my life for such a treacherous people. I would only do it for the ones who stood by my side when I needed them most. Puntland ha noolaato.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Puntland already risked its life for Somalia. We destroyed our entire economy, lost Lascaanood, and countless young men and women so that we could reestablish a federal government in Mogadishu. We did all of that and got shot in the back by Somalia.

I would never risk my life for such a treacherous people. I would only do it for the ones who stood by my side when I needed them most. Puntland ha noolaato.
lascanood is a somali regardless of what admin controls it , you kids have no reality on the ground all you guys are keyboardwarriors

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Like the dozens of other green do gooders they swallowed up?

Trying to change stuff from within Xamar is just another way to commit suicide.

Those young politicians with big idea at least had the pleasure of months of walking around Xamar before before their assasination; they won't give you a full week in the military.
Lets just be real you are coward , tribalist anti somali sovereignty go and dream about your tuulo buuryoqaab

Typical they all talk tough in here when itโ€™s to comes Somalia, but when they have to walk the walk, they run and hide as usual.

:gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts