Would you reject your family member if they left Islam

Would you no longer associate with them ?

• Yes

Votes: 33 40.2%
  • No, they're my family

Votes: 49 59.8%

• Total voters
Hard question to answer. If they come out like ayan hersi then yea it’s easy to tell them to f*ck off but if there quiet about it, then I’d probably still talk to them.

Hard question to answer. If they come out like ayan hersi then yea it’s easy to tell them to f*ck off but if there quiet about it, then I’d probably still talk to them.
i don’t think they will be quite because they probably have criticism to tell

Kratos

Sonder
If you make it to janna in aakhira, you can sponsor a family member from hell so there can still be family connection even in aakhira.
I've heard this before but idk if it's true, I hope it is. Imagine you get to wild out on Earth and indulge in all your desires then end up in hell but then hooyo macaan with her unconditional love sponsors you to come to heaven :lawd: This is my trump card to Pascal's wager :westbrookswag:

what? Are you mad we are free and you are not?

benefits of being free

-You go to sleep without fearing hell or death
-You live your life without worrying about what god to please
- No hell or heaven. you are just going to die in peace
-You are free and educate.

I know this sounds like heaven but this is reality. Yall are missing out
Yes you are free ...
Free from paradise mate :heh:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Tf do you mean nullified? The kid posses around half of my chromosomes. He is genetically my offspring. You can’t just nullify a whole breathing human being.
I said what I said. Do you have any islamic proof to back you up? I used a real example and I already stated I wouldn’t completely cut them off, laakin things would change and If they wanted to be around they couldn’t speak about the deen to my other kids.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If my child becomes like her wallahi I might just off myself
:kanyehmm:

I don’t see the point of cutting them off.. what will that solve? Family is everything to me so I honestly would still have them in my life.

Xoxoxo

VIP
They are my blood!!!
And what would I get worried about? My Imaan is to strong to change just because a family member believes in Yada yada stuff. If you cut off your family because they left the Deen, you are just scared that they’ll influence you and eventually make you leave it too which showcases that your imaan was never strong,

That’s sad, mfs will defend a war criminals, rap3ist and other fucked people. As long as they claim to be mus, they don’t see any problems . Low iqnimo is within their heart or whatever
Not true,Only if they from the same family/qabil .
Somalis even defend kafirs if it's for the sake of qabil. :lolbron:

If the earliest Muslims during the dawn of Islam were told by the prophet SAW to maintain ties of kinship even if their relatives were still pagans, who are we to go against that?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
No a sibling is a sibling.
I wouldn't care what their beliefs are.
I would not cut ties with my own blood even if we have disagreements, it's all about coexistence.
I'd keep them close and pray for them.
A sibling is like an umbilical cord.

Trending