Would you reject your family member if they left Islam

Would you no longer associate with them ?

• Yes

Votes: 33 40.2%
  • No, they're my family

Votes: 49 59.8%

• Total voters
Once judgment day comes, we gonna all throw each other under the bus :trumpsmirk:. So if it’s everyone for themselves in the akhira, let me Atleast give my family unconditional love in this dunya

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Once judgment day comes, we gonna all throw each other under the bus :trumpsmirk:. So if it’s everyone for themselves in the akhira, let me Atleast give my family unconditional love in this dunya
If you make it to janna in aakhira, you can sponsor a family member from hell so there can still be family connection even in aakhira.

Based

VIP
Just like TekNiko said, I would try and bring them back to the deen and if they refuse I'll simply just stop talking to them. After that, it's between them and Allah. I'd still allow them near my kids though as long as they're not the crazy ex Muslim type

Amun used to be my previous username. Lol, remove that from your bio. People (especially old school members may confuse you with you being my son). :lol: I am also notoriously not leftwing.
:gucciwhat: It has historic meaning. Alexander defeated Darius of Persia in issus and went to the oracle at Siwa where they gave him that name and crowned him as pharaoh. :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
:gucciwhat: It has historic meaning. Alexander defeated Darius of Persia in issus and went to the oracle at Siwa where they gave him that name and crowned him as pharaoh. :mjlol:

Best to change it, I had that username for a few years before I switched over to Apollo.

Apollo

VIP
:ohhh: Damn, how long have you being using Somali forums bruh? Gonna change after the finals finish tho.

Lol, many people in this place have been here as long as me, but they often get new accounts. I only had one account the whole time. This forum started in 2015.

It depends on why they left. If they followed their desires and not truth/evidence, I will curse them, be openly critical of their options, and abandon them. If the reasons are more sincere, I’ll have talks and send them to the knowledgable and learned sheikhs to bring back their faith.

Trending