• Gay son

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Hoe daughter

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
No you've made the assumption that having those thoughts are involuntary, like a disability.

A hoe daughter won't break a man. The other will. That's why all the guys are agreeing with me.
they’re not involuntary
haram thoughts are a challenge sent from allah to see if you will fall into sin or make dua and follow the law of Allah
that’s just what i believe but i couldn’t stand the idea of my own blood daughter committing that high ranking of a sin
that son on the other hand, wouldn’t be considered to be making sin if he’s not committing homo zina, which is very unlikely anyway even if you imply that he’s “gay”

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Hoe daughter, it's not even frowned upon anymore :manny:

I don't even know how I would handle my son being gay :ivers:

they’re not involuntary
haram thoughts are a challenge sent from allah to see if you will fall into sin or make dua and follow the law of Allah
that’s just what i believe but i couldn’t stand the idea of my own blood daughter committing that high ranking of a sin
that son on the other hand, wouldn’t be considered to be making sin if he’s not committing homo zina, which is very unlikely anyway even if you imply that he’s “gay”
if the gay son acted on his homosexuality, he would be committing sins like adultery and homosexual acts
however, the hoe daughter would be committing adultery and because of that, there actually may be consequences, such as illegitimate children which could destroy families and lives

No you've made the assumption that having those thoughts are involuntary, like a disability.

A hoe daughter won't break a man. The other will. That's why all the guys are agreeing with me.
Exactly having a gay son would crush my soul, a hoe daughter is what it is I guess she like dic a little too much :gaasdrink:

a y a n

VIP
even if the gay son acted on his homosexuality, he would be committing sins adultery and homosexual acts
however, the hoe daughter would be committing adultery which will actually have consequences, such as illegitimate children which could destroy families and lives
if the son was committing sin i’d just do the same thing i did at first with the son that was “gay” but didn’t commit sin and ask him to cut off the friends/bad people in his life and tighten up curfew
probably give him a bit more attention at home
that’s all, by that point he has barely anyway to commit that sin anymore
daughters on the other hand rebel much more often to things like that lmao

Hoe daughter for sure. Atleast I can find her a maskiin man who'll take care of her while she goes around fuking everyone.:kendrickcry:

Hoe daughter for sure. Atleast I can find her a maskiin man who'll take care of her while she goes around fuking everyone.:kendrickcry:
Damn my nigga assisting his daughter with a cuck
1585705178869.png

if the son was committing sin i’d just do the same thing i did at first with the son that was “gay” but didn’t commit sin and ask him to cut off the friends/bad people in his life and tighten up curfew
probably give him a bit more attention at home
that’s all, by that point he has barely anyway to commit that sin anymore
daughters on the other hand rebel much more often to things like that lmao
ig it would all depend on if the gay son is actually acting on his sexuality or not
the answer can change based on that fact

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
if he’s committing sin, i’m going to ask him kindly to cut off his friends involved in those shenanigans and i’d probably set a bit of a tighter curfew
i’d get him to start joining prayer sessions with me and making extra dhikr and dua
if he’s not committing any sin and only has those thoughts in his head, i’m just gonna get him to make extra prayers, extra dhikr, and dua
i can’t physically hate my son lmaooo
but he's gay

he likes gus tho

he's fucking with his friends you think he'll just stop being gay when you tell him to? :drakewtf:

a y a n

VIP
ig it would all depend on if the gay son is actually acting on his sexuality or not
the answer can change based on that fact
i probably wouldn’t change my answer
just my approach to how to deal with that lol
i couldn’t physically stand the idea of a beautiful child being born out of wedlock due to my daughter running around the block (unlikely i’d even let that slide in the first place tho)

a y a n

VIP
but he's gay

he likes gus tho

he's fucking with his friends you think he'll just stop being gay when you tell him to? :drakewtf:
lmao firstly who said he wasn’t bi (way more likely than being fully gay)
secondly, didn’t say hell stop after i do, but fear of jahannam and allah can help with that issue

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
lmao firstly who said he wasn’t bi (way more likely than being fully gay)
secondly, didn’t say hell stop after i do, but fear of jahannam and allah can help with that issue
i meant he's 100% addicted to gus and is active af, acting on it

a y a n

VIP
i meant he's 100% into gus and is active af, acting on it
still take the gay son i don’t want a poor bastard child to be clowned the rest of his or her life because of my daughter
i could easily tighten up on curfew so he couldn’t engage in that shit and switch him into homeschool/online school
plus typically gay kids listen more and rebel less than s

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
still take the gay son i don’t want a poor bastard child to be clowned the rest of his or her life because of my daughter
i could easily tighten up on curfew so he couldn’t engage in that shit and switch him into homeschool/online school
plus typically gay kids listen more and rebel less than s
what part of "he's gay, he's addicted to gus" don't you understand?

Trending

Latest posts