Would you rather be hated by everyone or loved by everyone?

I feel like answering this question is making a low-key for Allah to make it happen.

Being love by everyone makes life so much easier, although in reality I would probably say I am more likely to be hated by everyone and I don't even care, but if ur loved by everyone u get countless benefits

I feel like answering this question is making a low-key for Allah to make it happen.

Being love by everyone makes life so much easier, although in reality I would probably say I am more likely to be hated by everyone and I don't even care, but if ur loved by everyone u get countless benefits
Depends on what people love about you. Being hated by everyone might just be a curse but it may also have its benefits

Depends on what people love about you. Being hated by everyone might just be a curse but it may also have its benefits
What benefits does people hating you have?
If everyone loves me for me as a person, my character and what I represent, then life is so much easier

What benefits does people hating you have?
If everyone loves me for me as a person, my character and what I represent, then life is so much easier
Technically no one really hates someone for no reason. They must’ve done something wrong or must be doing something right

Hamzza

VIP
To be liked obviously.
To be liked by everyone is one of the signs that Allah loves you.
Messenger of Allah, (ﷺ) said: "When Allah loves a slave, He calls Jibril (Gabriel) and says: 'I love so-and-so; so love him.' And then Jibril loves him. Then he (Jibril) announces in the heavens saying: Allah loves so-and-so; so love him; then the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him; and then people on earth love him.

To be liked obviously.
To be liked by everyone is one of the signs that Allah loves you.
Well im no saint im sure I pissed off many people in my days, maybe when im older and in my 40s I’d want everyone to love me but right now I don’t mind the drama :mjlaugh:

Say you’re a billionaire but you don’t invest your money in the community, instead you destroy lives and you’ve created a drug cartel. You may have all the money in the world, but everyone would hate you because you’d be the reason everyone is addicted.

Trending