Would you raise your kids the same way your parents raised you ?

Would you raise your kids the same way your parents raised you ?

• Yes

• No

• Small adjustments

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I would personally raise my children with the same morales/qualities my parents raised me and my siblings however, it’s not a great idea to raise them in the same style because it’s a completely different generation.

If your parents taught you the Quran you are very lucky an should have no regrets and you should raise your kids the same way, If they didn’t then this is the only thing you should change about the way you raise your future offsprings.

Religion, culture and identity is very important at a early age for kids and plays a significant role in their upbringing and determines which way they go in life,they learn manners respect, decency, behavior, morals, discipline, politeness etiquette an respect for their elders,akhlaq wal adab.

Would you raise your kids the same way your parents raised you ?:cosbyhmm:

Apollo

VIP
I will make them learn to code early on and send them to Chinese language school to learn the language of their new overlords.

There are tons of things I wish my parents could have done but yes I will teach them differently so that life will be a lot easier for them.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There are tons of things I wish my parents could have done but yes I will teach them differently so that life will be a lot easier for them.

What type of things you wish your parents did sxb? They didn't play with you as a kid or did they ignore you and never showed you any effection just like most Somali parents.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
My child raise will be very similar to my own parents but I would let my children play instruments in there free time at an early age and I would however give my children the same freedom as my parents give me but never let them use the internet. I would never live in a big city that my parents have loved throughout my childhood . I would let them growing up with electricity that goes off a bus that takes 2 hours if you come late because I love that lifestyle..

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Of course, I’ll implement my parents’ parenting style, just few twigs to adjust modern time, it’ll be perfect alhamdillah

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
My child raise will be very similar to my own parents but I would let my children play instruments in there free time at an early age and I would however give my children the same freedom as my parents give me but never let them use the internet. I would never live in a big city that my parents have loved throughout my childhood . I would let them growing up with electricity that goes off a bus that takes 2 hours if you come late because I love that lifestyle..

My parents wouldn't let us play any type of music in the house, we were also not allowed to watch TV alone without their presence, we were only allowed to watch action,martial arts and war movies which was kinda weird,zero effection also and major ass whooping on the smallest mistake we did, but again it was 8 of us and we weren't good kids either.
:bell:

What type of things you wish your parents did sxb? They didn't play with you as a kid or did they ignore you and never showed you any effection just like most Somali parents.
General things, like encouraging me to do well in education, talking to me more often (my Somali is very bad), teaching me useful things that I’ll be using daily in life.

YES and no.
I wouldn’t force my own kids to become “doctors” or to become “Laywers”. I would let them do their own thing, and I would support them in their own way. If they wanted to open their own restaurant and be a chef I would support them 100% even if they decide to become a hairdresser

I will force all my children to become doctors and make them read starting at age 2. Indoctrinate my sons to become hypermasculine.

:trumpsmirk:

I will force all my children to become doctors and make them read starting at age 2.

Nah don’t force them, they’ll despise you if they don’t like it. Just make sure to make them smart at a young age, teach them the basics so they’ll be better than most people at education.

I will force all my children to become doctors and make them read starting at age 2. Indoctrinate my sons to become hypermasculine.

They would just rebel and go against your own wishes. Forcing them wouldn’t benefit you. They would just screw it up to just make you give up

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
YES and no.
I wouldn’t force my own kids to become “doctors” or to become “Laywers”. I would let them do their own thing, and I would support them in their own way. If they wanted to open their own restaurant and be a chef I would support them 100% even if they decide to become a hairdresser
Not doctor but civil. eng, math or science degree wallahi i didnt make the tons of bariis and basto for free(my way my way)

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nah don’t force them, they’ll despise you if they don’t like it. Just make sure to make them smart at a young age, teach them the basics so they’ll be better than most people at education.

Forcing your kids to learn kinda works sxb, I support beating up kids a little to scare them off, kids would probably be wild and disrespectful if you don't intimidate them a little with a belt or a stick, even white people beat up their kids but they usually do it behind closed doors and lie about it.

Trending

Latest posts