Would you marry your cousin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Love is blind if my cousin is hot I will gladly marry her:manny:
Unfortunately I didn't meet a cousin that fulfills this requirement yet:ivers:
:ayaanswag:If love is blind, why would it matter whether your cousin was hot or ugly?
Looks wouldn't factor into your equation, let alone be a requirement..:ufdup:Definite troll:icon lol::icon lol:

TooMacaan

VIP
Love is legally blind :) He could still see enough to determine if someone is ugly or hot
It's not about whether you can determine if someone is ugly or hot, but rather that you wouldn't care either way. But I see you specified that you only meant legally blind now lol. I still don't believe that the ppl who voted yes actually mean it:notsureif::susp:

It's not about whether you can determine if someone is ugly or hot, but rather that you wouldn't care either way. But I see you specified that you only meant legally blind now lol. I still don't believe that the ppl who voted yes actually mean it:notsureif::susp:
Incest=wincest :dabcasar:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Depends on the definition of cousin. A first and second cousin is a big no. A clan cousin from a group of 1 million people is perfectly
fine though (too much diverse gene-pool).

:manny:

Last edited:
There are actually people who voted yes to this...:damedamn::damn:

I wouldn't even marry my cousins so they could get a green card, let alone be emotionally/physically/s3xually intimate -- potentially have children -- and spend the rest of my life with them!! :vqbuyv0:

my dreams have been dashed.

:jcoleno:

30% voted Yes on this relatively progressive forum.

There's no hope for Somalis.

:russ:

Do you want to bet all the 30% are the clan obsessed members? How can someone desire to have sex with his first cousin is beyond me. Most Somalis don't practice first cousin marriages luckily. It is weird practice.

I can guess the members who signed the yes are:

20% Waraabe and like minded
10% people like Abdalla and Yonis

We are screwed man.

Last edited:
:russ:

Do you want to bet all the 30% are the clan obsessed members? How can someone desire to have sex with his first cousin is beyond me. Most Somalis don't practice first cousin marriages luckily. It is weird practice.

I can guess the members who signed the yes are:

20% Isaq
10% people like Abdalla and Yonis

We are screwed man.

I expected more from you....I should always been an exception, when issaqs are concerned!
:siilaanyosmile:
One parasite has already been identified as an MJ, who is a product of these incestious marriages and a poster child for abolishing it.

:yacadiim:

Jamal

Al-Wala' Wal-Bara' |Kufr Bit Taghut| Imaan Billah
Yabka yabkis

km.gif

Why hasn't this silly thread died already?

I expected more from you....I should always been an expectation when issaqs are concerned!
One parasite has already been identified as an MJ, who is a product of these incestious marriages and a poster child for abolishing it.

Sweetie, I am not saying this out of bias or hatred for any clan. Just my observation on the forum. Most members who seem to take a hard stance on clan issues are from the north and from Puntland. Some members who are Hawiye also display the same behavior like anonymous34.

It is easy to imagine people who favor their clan to approve first cousin marriages because they think it is good. Don't be disappointed love.

Take Yonis for example, he was literally crying and felt too worried about someone mentioning how some woman from his clan married a bantu.

Some of us are too strange for a human I tell you. It feels embarrassing to share an identity with people who think like that.

Last edited:
Source?
People have been marrying their cousins since forever and only stoppped in the west recently for cultural reason not scientific.

My friend worked in Jordan disability centre (boarding school) just built for Saudi royal family 's kids. The children were royal princes and princesses. If you can read Arabic google online about the percentage in their country.
I can show you a video about village in Tunisia where all people are deafs due to cousin marriages.

My friend worked in Jordan disability centre (boarding school) just built for Saudi royal family 's kids. The children were royal princes and princesses. If you can read Arabic google online about the percentage in their country.
I can show you a video about village in Tunisia where all people are deafs due to cousin marriages.
Well my cousins friends neighbors fart is fresh

Sweetie, I am not saying this out of bias or hatred for any clan. Just my observation on the forum. Most members who seem to take a hard stance on clan issues are from the north and from Puntland. Some members who are Hawiye also display the same behavior like anonymous34.

It is easy to imagine people who favor their clan to approve first cousin marriages because they think it is good. Don't be disappointed love.

Take Yonis for example, he was literally crying and felt too worried about someone mentioning how some woman from his clan married a bantu.

Some of us are too strange for a human I tell you. It feels embarrassing to share an identity with people who think like that.

Yeah, I meant you can say that about the issaqs but I'm to always to be an exception. They can defend themselves, I don't care No More.

I ageee with what you said also!

I expected more from you....I should always been an exception, when issaqs are concerned!

Scroll up to the original message love and check, made it more reasonable now ...... lol

Yeah, I meant you can say that about the issaqs but I'm to always to be an exception. They can defend themselves, I don't care No More.

I ageee with what you said also!

Still, the clan name is too broad and seems biased I realize. I changed my wording to cover my intent without sounding biased now.

Status
Not open for further replies.