Would you marry a woman that was raised in a single parent household?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
who the hell wants to marry an independent women lol:drakelaugh:that word is a red flag
even "educated" isn't a plus lol everyone gets through high school and college isn't even necessary or important, I hope being "independent" and "educated" docent delude you into entitlement for a man

Nin-culus

Laandheer
even "educated" isn't a plus lol everyone gets through high school and college isn't even necessary or important, I hope being "independent" and "educated" docent delude you into entitlement for a man
:mjlol: Everyone is educated, sadly there are many Somali females that fall into that category. They think they’re entitled because they’ve got some sort of uni degree :kanyehmm:

@Tukraq

We know you want a gangbanger chick strapped with her gun and rescues you sometimes, but what do these guys want and why do they care who other Somali men marry? They should talk to the former incel leader @Jaydaan Ibnu Brexit.

You talking trash to a brother called nin culus. His name alone shoukd mean youvshould respect him. Adiga nin culus ma tihid. Ibhad tgat confirmed by @Knowles

@Jaydaan

I would like to know the story of his doll as well.

Waryaa, dumarka ha i hor dhigin, iska key celli AMA nabadeey. Marna Ramadan ku ganbo, marka kalena, i caay. Ma Barre Hiiraale ayaa kuu abti ah?

:kanyehmm:
Don’t project yourself onto me

The fact that you mentioned a doll
:mindblown:
Lets me know you probably in 1 right now as you typing that sick person

Ninka

Are you still saving for one? We can establish a GoFundMe account and once people hear your story, they might donate to you generously. Don’t give up the dream.

@Jaydaan

I would like to know the story of his doll as well.

Waryaa, dumarka ha i hor dhigin, iska key celli AMA nabadeey. Marna Ramadan ku ganbo, marka kalena, i caay. Ma Barre Hiiraale ayaa kuu abti ah?

Aussie you are creating more enemies by the day. You have become the azealia banks of s-spot. Constant beefs....you are more known for your beefs than your moderating nowadays. Go back to your roots and be a good mod

U sound bitter, it’s not that deep. There’s still a bunch of clueless farax’s who will marry a single parent home chick.

Others do the maths and take calculated risks

Most Faraaxs are from single parents homes so what leg do they have to stand on??

A lot of them have no clue about what it means to be a husband or father because they have no example of fatherhood.

Meh what happened to just judging the persons character and not this silly nonsense of if she comes from divorced house she is damaged. Like she caused the divorced. Plenty of 2 parent kids who are trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending