Would you marry a woman that was raised in a single parent household?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read this interesting source and many others that claim woman raised in a single parent household have a 60% divorce rate in marriages compared to one from parents that are happily married. Would you go ahead and risk your marriage knowing you have a 60% chance of getting a divorce?

I have read this interesting source and many others that claim woman raised in a single parent household have a 60% divorce rate in marriages compared to one from parents that are happily married. Would you go ahead and risk your marriage knowing you have a 60% chance of getting a divorce?
Naah sxb never that. The juice just ain't worth the squeeze with them father less women

@Struggle

I've seen plenty of women who didn't have a father figure with exquisite moral integrity. I think its wrong to generalise. However, its important to give consideration to the benefits of being raised in a nuclear household for obvious reasons. Having said that, a bit of a balance and looking into this case by case would be better for society as a whole otherwise you'll just end up with a basket full of charity cases and plenty of the wrong dudes snatching up these women whom they would never relate to which would ultimately end up in divorce (possibly).
I think that guys go into marriage with huge expectations and that makes it much worse.

yes I would marry she probably doesn't wanna end up like her parents so she has experienced separation and divorce

Yes i would. We are not catholics divorce is allowed if eveything else fails. Lol oh we're not Indians either divorce is not the end of the world. Life goes on.life goes on........life goooooooesss on lol

Yes i would. We are not catholics divorce is allowed if eveything else fails. Lol oh we're not Indians either divorce is not the end of the world. Life goes on.life goes on........life goooooooesss on lol

Would you marry a guy with no money? Cuz there is only 10% difference between the two. 60% divorce rate for woman raised by single kothers and 70% divorce rate for couples that have no assets in the first 3 years of the marriage

Would you marry a guy with no money? Cuz there is only 10% difference between the two. 60% divorce rate for woman raised by single kothers and 70% divorce rate for couples that have no assets in the first 3 years of the marriage
I am not.married to a rich man. Money comes and goes.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
they’re usually damaged goods. 2 parent house hold females for me, they soo submissive.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
lol are you looking for a slave or a life partner? Ridiculous!
Na, as much as I love my sisters and mothers. Say it with your chest, you lot are too masculine.

I’ll have a Somali chicks from a 2 parent home any day tho.

They loyal know how to treat a king and I will match that energy. In sha Allah

There is an exception being the girls with late fathers/mothers
:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
You sound too insecure. By masculine i guess you mean educated, smart independent woman! Don't be silly and close minded.
U sound bitter, it’s not that deep. There’s still a bunch of clueless farax’s who will marry a single parent home chick.

Others do the maths and take calculated risks

Forget this "interesting source" trust Allah (swt) as long as she is gabar soomaliyeed with Diin and Akhlaq than I'm done, sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending