Would you marry a reformed ?

Would u marry a reformed ?

• Why would I pay mehr for something every got for free

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • I would cause I’m a beta male cuck simp

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
I don't know, my mother wouldn't approve of her because you know what middle aged naag heble are like when they with their friends "Dhegga Wiilkeeda ayaa guursaday sharmouta,"However, marrying a reformed character who used to indulge in sexual pleasure frequently and had multiple partners in a relative short amount of time can be quite intresting in regards to" sariirta" activities.

But, overall I want my xalimo to be nice, modest and smart because she is the one I want to be with which is a lot more important than sariirta activities. When it comes to the cold nights she can hold on me, When me and her arrive home from work she can tell me how her colleague is such a b*tch . All I want to do is share something that I never shared before she is my lover, friend and wife.
You sound gaaay :mahubowtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Most Somali men have standards. If she is not a virgin and if she is not wifey material then she is not worthy of marriage.

It's a big no, reformed or not.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You cant change no who’s been passed around the block like a blunt in to housewife impossible. The bed sheets better turn red when I pop it nayaa

Tukraq

VIP
That's the outcome variable. Most important variable. Only variable kulaha
what her net worth, ethnicity? are we talking somali? attractiveness level, whats considered a ""(could be a Wide range), so there could be other variables

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
s want too much in life. They want lots of money, fancy houses, cars etc and that’s just the tip of it. They will suck the life out of an ordinary man and leave him feeling drained all the time.

Trending

Latest posts