Would you marry a rape victim?

Would you marry a victim of rape?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 4th grade teacher abused me, she ripped her cloths of and forced herself upon me, I was weak and helpless, their was nothing I could do. Would u ladies marry me?

No I'm talking about you. Didn't you say you were unjustly imprisoned for smoking weed? By your sympathy toward those people, I think you might've been talking about yourself. Regardless, I'm sorry you went through what you went through.
I don't smoke weed. I obey Allah and his messenger. I just don't think it should be illegal. The state has no business to interfere in private morality.

I did get molested by an aunt though. I was a teen then and she was a MILF. But now unfortunately she's a hag. Time is really cruel.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Whats despicable?

Its horrible the person got scarred for life But I wouldnt wanna deal with constantly worrying about anything that could trigger her memory
rs_500x281-170309143336-gif2.gif

Genie

The last suugo bender
@shan-futo-le is my bride, but there won't be any hanky panky. Ours is a purely spiritual union. We don't yeild to the urgings of the flesh. Unless it is under the influence of marijuana laced jaad. There's no telling what that cocktail will do to you.

https://fairyprincessdiaries.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/what-say-what-dafuq-wtf-what-the-f*ck-gif.gif?w=300&h=162

Farax say whaatttt? horta what part of celibacy don't you lot get? no union no nothing.

https://fairyprincessdiaries.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/what-say-what-dafuq-wtf-what-the-f*ck-gif.gif?w=300&h=162

Farax say whaatttt? horta what part of celibacy don't you lot get? no union no nothing.
Who said anything about breaking our celibacy pledge my little kitten? All I'm saying is that we will shower together. Nothing wrong with that surely. Come on sister, be reasonable.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Who said anything about breaking our celibacy pledge my little kitten? All I'm saying is that we will shower together. Nothing wrong with that surely. Come on sister, be reasonable.

yurr! , hana cunin waxyo walan. also aren't you like 74 ys/o get a life whatever the hell is left of it.

Genie

The last suugo bender
So geriatrics cannot shower? War anakaa yaabne. Macaaney, shampoo baa madaxa ku marina. Timohaadi jileec ba ka diga. Adigo carfeeyso baad ka soo baxey quweyska.

Old geezers are romantic.

i've said it before and i'll say it again qof gabobay wabax kuma falayoooooo. akhas foqal akhas! :mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending