Would you marry a rape victim?

Would you marry a victim of rape?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Some people are unjustly imprisoned. You've got harmless connoisseurs of marijuana getting locked up for lighting a blunt and hard working prossies trying to bring a little happiness to old farts getting sent down. Many people behind bars don't belong there. They're in for victimless crimes. I swear atheists are so dumb.
If you don't marry him for being a felon, avoid him for being such a cuck in prison. Only dudes willing to let it happen get raped there. I'd kill someone instead of letting that happen. When did you become an SJW?

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
@Someone naaya you made a huge mistake making a thread about such a sensitive topic /issue on somalispot sit tight for the waraawes to tear your only and first thread apart:noneck:

If you don't marry him for being a felon, avoid him for being such a cuck in prison. Only dudes willing to let it happen get raped there. I'd kill someone instead of letting that happen. When did you become an SJW?
We've all been sexually violated. We've all committed incest. Waa iska caadi. You and I have both had a guy chop part of our dick off as kids. You're circumcised aren't you? Some old dirty man grabbed your dick as a baby to do that. As for incest, we've all passed through our mother's clit. You think there was no sexual contact when that happened? (((Humanity))) is perverted. You were cucked from day one.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It depends, was he raped in prison? If so no, I will pass. Being a felons is a deal breaker. Now, if he was raped as a child or in another misfortune circumstance, I wouldn't mind.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@Mercury @captain mali @gman112 @leeroy jenkins @ArchBishopofAtheism @World @FarahAbdi
@Lia @Reiko @shan-futo-le

Despicable individuals.
Screenshot_20170819-181245.png

Screenshot_20170819-181033.png

Status
Not open for further replies.