Would you marry a non-virgin?

Would you marry a non virgin?

• Total voters
I honestly don’t care as long as it’s not a lot but I don’t wanna get clowned by the homies.
:kanyeshrug:

Y’all don’t how many times I’ve met a chill shordy only to find out she fucked my niggas.
:kanyehmm:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I honestly don’t care as long as it’s not a lot but I don’t wanna get clowned by the homies.
:kanyeshrug:

Y’all don’t how many times I’ve met a chill shordy only to find out she fucked my niggas.
:kanyehmm:
That's the biggest L u can take is wife a shorty that's been passed around the block.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The men saying they would marry a non-virgin are uninformed about how a womans body really works.

Biologically speaking, a women is the genetic amalgamation of all the men she's slept with. That's because the sperm that goes inside a women will be absorbed by her neurons so she essentially retains all the DNA of the men she's slept with in her brain. The scientific term for this is microchimerism and the biblical term is called "soul-ties".

But it gets worse. Now imagine you ignore my post and wife up and impregnate a non-virgin anyway. Now the scientific term "telegony" refers to a women having a baby with traits and characteristics from the father as well as her past lovers. Remember DNA is forever so a non-virgin will have genetic information from all her exes. The baby will be part her, part you and part all the men that shes slept with.

Now imagine wifing up a girl with 1,2,3,4,5 body counts! Acudbillah, why would you genetically cuck yourself? Are you a f****in idiot?

And before the femcels come in with their shaming tactics, yes, they have done scientific journals on this phenomenon. Here you go:

Last edited:
The men saying they would marry a non-virgin are uninformed about how a womans body really works.

Biologically speaking, a women is the genetic amalgamation of all the men she's slept with. That's because the sperm that goes inside a women will be absorbed by her neurons so she essentially retains all the DNA of the men she's slept with in her brain. The scientific term for this is microchimerism and the biblical term is called "soul-ties".

But it gets worse. Now imagine you ignore my post and wife up an impregnate a non-virgin anyway. Now the scientific term "telegony" refers to a women having a baby with traits and characteristics from the father as well as her past lovers. Remember DNA is forever so a non-virgin will have genetic information from all her exes. The baby will be part her, part you and part all the men the she's slept with.

Now imagine wifing up a girl with 1,2,3,4,5 body counts! Acudbillah, why would you genetically cuck yourself? Are you a f****in idiot?

And before the femcels come in with their shaming tactics, yes, they have done scientific journals on this phenomenon. Here you go:

LMAOOOO this is the most far fetch thing i have even seen

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

But it gets worse. Now imagine you ignore my post and wife up and impregnate a non-virgin anyway. Now the scientific term "telegony" refers to a women having a baby with traits and characteristics from the father as well as her past lovers. Remember DNA is forever so a non-virgin will have genetic information from all her exes. The baby will be part her, part you and part all the men that shes slept with.

Can u test a woman ???? For this

Trending