Would you marry a non-virgin?

Would you marry a non virgin?

• Total voters

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
The Obese Queen Feminist Femcel is angry. Perhaps the truth was too much for her to handle? My condolences to your aabo. He should have worn a condom; because I do not believe you should have been conceived.
Roasted
giphy.gif

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You've been on this forum since 2017 and I can guarantee there were at least 20 threads on this same question which you have came across. What's going on sxb?
You facing a real-life dilemma 👀
I've realised that as well. All that discussed here on this website is religion,gender wars and marriage topics. Oh yeh somali politics. That's all of it

You can tell if he knows how to talk to a woman and can make her think of him as more than just friends.

A virgin is awkward, super friendly or extremely shy around women.
Just be careful, make sure that awkward/shy don't mix with sexually aggressive. That mf might be a sex offender
quit exposing the sauce

The Obese Queen Feminist Femcel is angry. Perhaps the truth was too much for her to handle? My condolences to your aabo. He should have worn a condom; because I do not believe you should have been conceived.
she tends to twist facts and ignore the evidence provided to suit her argument. it’s best to leave these types of people alone.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'm just enjoying my free time single as I'm saving myself for a good woman to love in a relationship leading to marriage. Such As Me.

Preparation for the performance coach - #NFLhits

I have had plenty of relations with women. I expect women to have had relationships like that as well.

Somalis think are always stuck in a black/white dichotomy, just because someone isn't a virgin doesn't mean she regularly has trains ran through her lol.

she tends to twist facts and ignore the evidence provided to suit her argument. it’s best to leave these types of people alone.

He actually did that.

The article clearly states that it mostly due to carrying a son or sharing a twin brother in the womb.

That is why i think he is dumb.

I also highly doubt you read it as well.

He also stated that if you get with a non virgin (which could be a divorcee or a widow) her ex husband's DNA could be in your biological child. That is a mad statement to make. Do you actually believe this?

The men saying they would marry a non-virgin are uninformed about how a womans body really works.

Biologically speaking, a women is the genetic amalgamation of all the men she's slept with. That's because the sperm that goes inside a women will be absorbed by her neurons so she essentially retains all the DNA of the men she's slept with in her brain. The scientific term for this is microchimerism and the biblical term is called "soul-ties".

But it gets worse. Now imagine you ignore my post and wife up and impregnate a non-virgin anyway. Now the scientific term "telegony" refers to a women having a baby with traits and characteristics from the father as well as her past lovers. Remember DNA is forever so a non-virgin will have genetic information from all her exes. The baby will be part her, part you and part all the men that shes slept with.

Now imagine wifing up a girl with 1,2,3,4,5 body counts! Acudbillah, why would you genetically cuck yourself? Are you a f****in idiot?

And before the femcels come in with their shaming tactics, yes, they have done scientific journals on this phenomenon. Here you go:

i knew about the soulties thing but i didnt know it went this deep, thanks for the info 👍

The men saying they would marry a non-virgin are uninformed about how a womans body really works.

Biologically speaking, a women is the genetic amalgamation of all the men she's slept with. That's because the sperm that goes inside a women will be absorbed by her neurons so she essentially retains all the DNA of the men she's slept with in her brain. The scientific term for this is microchimerism and the biblical term is called "soul-ties".

But it gets worse. Now imagine you ignore my post and wife up and impregnate a non-virgin anyway. Now the scientific term "telegony" refers to a women having a baby with traits and characteristics from the father as well as her past lovers. Remember DNA is forever so a non-virgin will have genetic information from all her exes. The baby will be part her, part you and part all the men that shes slept with.

Now imagine wifing up a girl with 1,2,3,4,5 body counts! Acudbillah, why would you genetically cuck yourself? Are you a f****in idiot?

And before the femcels come in with their shaming tactics, yes, they have done scientific journals on this phenomenon. Here you go:

Is this true????

that nigga just said a woman is a genetic combination of the men she has slept with. use your brain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you read the research? They found male DNA inside women who never had children or an abortion. That means a women stores the DNA remnants of every man she has unprotective sex with. Science is crazy

Did you read the research? They found male DNA inside women who never had children or an abortion. That means a women stores the DNA remnants of every man she has unprotective sex with. Science is crazy
You are right, they even did this study on animals and found the same thing

Trending

Latest posts